What Plans

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Just wondering what people have planned for there Twingos? Might give a few ideas to people ;)

Well for me I don't really have anything in mind other than to drive it more and detail it! lol

I do have my eyes on a set of alloys that I'll probably get towards the end of the year with some winter tyres on.

Otherwise though, that's it for me. I wouldn't mind fitting a sub in the back but not sure how it would be wired into the standard head unit.

My plans are coilovers , and carbon fibre diffuser, cf rs spoiler , some 16" comp mo in gloss black or maybe White

Well....
Re-map - DONE
RS Mats & gearknob etc - DONE
Panel filter - DONE
Chrome indicator bulbs - FRONT DONE
HID Kit - Being done at the endof the month
Diffuser
Rear strut brace
Refurbish wheels, in gloss black
Gloss black spoiler, foglight surrounds & mirror caps

That's it I think :)

Twingogeekeo":34r28ike said:
Just wondering what people have planned for there Twingos? Might give a few ideas to people ;)

Well, I might give it a clean when we get to the summer :lol:

Mine could do with one of them give me a date and ill leave it with you ;)

fix my sideskirt witch needs painted and fitted and hopefully rs spoiler and defusier wheel refurb

One thing is tip top secret which I know of NO-ONE that's done it.

Otherwise;

Diffuser carbon pref but depends on price
RS wing with a twist again
HID (need to Paypal Josh)
General light upgrade
There is other stuff I want but I'd rather not say due to what I want and what I can do are diff things :lol: and therefore think they won't happen.

sort out chassis handling which still havent got around to-

install:
ATS front camber mounts
install rear camber plates
install front/rear adjustable shock dampners
install lowering springs
Have it all checked/balanced etc

Replace:
Front Pads as Green Stuff has gone after 20k
Rear Discs with strong grooved clio ones ( Red pads wrecked underside of oem disc due to being to soft)
Brake Fluid again with Castorl SRF (once every year at a pop of 150 )

Finsih:
Wrapping rest of exhaust system (wrapped from backbox to cat, need to cover from cat to manifold or as far as i can get)
Making scoop/airbox (so i can make some damn cash!!)

Go See:
Hi-Tech brakes to see if the Clio 2 piece and 1 piece will work on the RS, should do but might need brackets (ktec does sell the kit but far easier to go see the actual people who make it)
Prp-speed to have under chassis braces made ( like found in the Jap GT's limited Ed)
Body Shop to cut out fake mesh in fog surrounds/body (for a nice gap of air to rush for piping to cool brakes)

Buy a Renault sport!!!

For the extreme
Maybe fit my lowered springs, spoiler maybe some more alloys, upgrade boot install to full cutstom setup, add more interior lights, speakers in rear panels, respray mirrors fog surround, rear diffuser ,new seats idk too many ideas too empty a bank. Most importantly stickers!!! Need more though

My top secret plans involve a Japanese twist... Watch this space. Twingo track monster in the making.

Steve-o":rqr11oym said:
My top secret plans involve a Japanese twist... Watch this space. Twingo track monster in the making.
That exhaust that someone posted up a webby of ?

matbry01":2b58vubt said:
Steve-o":2b58vubt said:

My exhaust is already done, plans go a bit further than just that ;) already lined up a sensible (boring) diesel for the daily commute. Twingo is being turned into a track focused tool

Steve-o":2b9c8re6 said:
matbry01":2b9c8re6 said:
Steve-o":2b9c8re6 said:

My exhaust is already done, plans go a bit further than just that ;) already lined up a sensible (boring) diesel for the daily commute. Twingo is being turned into a track focused tool

Ooo tell me more! I thinking a trackday meeting for us?

toni_133":2r7ixh3q said:
Just to get the wheels re-furb (buying a house is causeing a problem with mods)
where did you get your wheels done too ? also how mutch doola ?

Planned:

Custom Stainless Exhaust: Catback 2" Singlebox, 3" Slashcut Titanium Tip
Ferodo DS2500 pads or Mintex Extreme: Front + Back
Clio 2 Drilled or Slotted Discs: Front + Back
16" or 17" Rota Boosts/Grids/GPAs (Not too sure which yet)7.5" wide
195/(whatever wheelsize I go for) Highspec Yoko or Toyo Tyres
Goodridge Stainless Brakelines: Front + Back
Dot 5 Brake Fluid
Carbon Wrapped Fog Surrounds/Spoiler/Rear Valance/Mirror Caps/Door Vinyl/Front Reg Recess

Wanted:

45mm ITBs
4-2-1 Stainless Manifold with 100Cell Cat
4 Pot 300mm Front Brakes
Bride Gias Lowmax Carbon/Kevlar Seats
3" Harnesses: 4 Point
EDIT - Coilovers
High Lift Cams (No VVT)