What Products

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered tyre gel from uiltimate finish and the lid was loose. Half the bottle leaked everywhere one email sent got a reply with in the hour saying another bottle is on its way. Cant fault them one bit :)

That's pretty good going. That's the kind of service that's really appreciated.

The guys from Dodo Juice are good like that, on DetailingWorld a bloke said he'd dropped his pot of Dodo wax. Back in the day they used glass containers and that it had broken.

Think it was Dom from Dodo Juice replied and offered him a discount replacement! Can't ask for more than that.

Yea good serive is what gets you a name :)

DODO juice never used there stuff but ment to be really good.

Yeah I love their stuff, it's only downside to using it all the time is it's cost.

For example their Born to be Mild shampoo is awesome but a 250ml bottle for nearly £10 is a lot as with two cars a week being cleaned, I'll be through it in no time. Tend to stick with Dodo Juice stuff on my Megane most of the time.

Although I will use their Red Mist on any car after it's washed and dried. Also their Need for Speed is handy if you want to give the car a polish but won't have time to wax as it leaves protection, then you can wax the car next time you wash it.

My day to day products tend to be a combination of Chemical Guys, Poorboys, Meguiars, Autoglym etc.

Also, waxes like Collinite 476 will out last Dodo Juice so no a daily car it offers longer lasting protection.

here is a list of products i use.

karcher pressure washer
valet pro neutral snow foam
chemical guys buckets both with grit guards-dodo juice wookies fist mit
autosmart care n clean shampoo to work along side silver seal that i have applied
autosmart clean wheels-dodo juice captain crevis mit
flash car wash auto dry system,this works so well,its out off production so i snapped up all the autodry filters i could.
autosmart new wax(4 waxes in one)
wheels get sealed with autosmart silver seal or supaguard.
meguiars endurance tyre gel.
autosmart-smart trim for engine ect.
leather seats get protected with mequiars gold class Rich Leather Cleaner & Conditioner.
autosmart dash dandy.

Good selection there chap, I tend to use the Meguiars microfibre mitts but my missus bought a Dodo Wash Mitt.

I like it as it picks up so much water, just annoying you have to hand wash it. I like chucking my mitts in the washing machine after each use.

hey alex,ya cant beat the dodo juice mits they are amazing and very very soft and kind to paintwork,i use to use armor all microfibre wash mits they we're ok but nothing compared to the dodo juice mit,they do drink am awful lot off water hehe,hows the gordini doing buddy?

Yeah I do like the Dodo Juice mitt, my missus bought one for her car. Only thing is having to wash it by hand. I tend to use two microfibre mitts and then machine wash them.

They're certainly good though and like you say, they soak up a sh!t load of water haha.

Ther Gordini is very good mate, although still not run in yet! lol

yeah it sucks having to wash the mit by hand but better been safe than sorry got to make sure no bits off dirty ect are stuck in it,glad to hear the gordini is doing well,what mileage have you done? mine has just done 500miles hehe.

hattonperformance.what products are you offering samples off? i would give them a try buddy.

My Gordini has done about 320 miles so far. I bought a cover for it now for the weeks I don't get to drive it. lol

Good shout on the free samples Hatton, stick up an individual post mate as I'm sure people would be up for it.

hattonperformance":ryhxbgyy said:
while where on the subject,

any one want free samples of my cleaning products. ???

free just pay post :)

What free products have you got? Could do with some more detailing stuff.