What we all up to?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Currently in the office with a Dr pepper. Been manic today so not stopped!

Had a quite 5 minutes so just been emailing the company about the club lanyards.

working

sat in my office at home with a cup of tea helping muppets with their computers

I called your work and didn't hear back from the woman in services. Could you ask her where my email might have got to in case she forgot?

And currently sat watching some telly with caz. Gonna cook some tea in a bit cos were starving!

Been working most of today, though caught up on top gear over lunch :)

currently at work in hammersmith, working on the 2d and 3d designs for bank interiors and exteriors

At work wishing the next 23 minutes of my life away so I can go have some fun in a 3 series :D

maggi112":2lnj15md said:
I called your work and didn't hear back from the woman in services. Could you ask her where my email might have got to in case she forgot?

And currently sat watching some telly with caz. Gonna cook some tea in a bit cos were starving!

Email has been sent.

Leanne":i15sni6w said:
At work wishing the next 23 minutes of my life away so I can go have some fun in a 3 series :D

Planning on going sideways, or is it "fun" in a 3 series?

Twingogeekeo":2znp9qz7 said:
maggi112":2znp9qz7 said:

Email has been sent.

Was in my junk :eek:

Cheers dude!

Just landed back from sunny San Diego. Having a bowl of porridge then heading to bed! Heading off to Denver in a few days

DrDrew":3gtjevoe said:
Leanne":3gtjevoe said:

Planning on going sideways, or is it "fun" in a 3 series?
The 3 series was sooooooo much FUN :mrgreen: