what's in your tool box?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Halford Professional were made by Sykes Pickavant? :?

I know that their toolboxes are supplied by Waterloo Industries.

I have a mixture. Blue Point cabinet, tools by Halford Pro, Facom, Britool, Snap On, and other odds and sods that I've picked up over time. The only Bahco I have is an adjustable pipe wrench. I can't remember the last time I broke a quality tool - even when abusing it.

I don't like Draper. They used to be very cheap and soft, so I steer well clear of them. I try to steer clear of Snap On, as you seem to pay extra to cover those who haven't paid for theirs. So saying, I don't think I've ever bought a new Snap On tool - always second hand or found.

Araf":2teu4hyq said:
Your showing your age and a good memory there Araf :lol: they were, when the range first started and Halfords stopped stocking SP sockets etc.

My SP 1/2" drive ratchet it a bit worn but still going strong :)

All my Halfords professional stuff is spot on. I've had draper bought for. Me previously and managed to wreck every socket set, but the Halfords set has lasted a few years now with ease

singlespeed":3fohbzak said:
Araf":3fohbzak said:
Your showing your age and a good memory there Araf :lol: they were, when the range first started and Halfords stopped stocking SP sockets etc.

My SP 1/2" drive ratchet it a bit worn but still going strong :)

Ah, yes, I guess I am. :oops: That's probably the era of my tools, so they can't be bad quality. :)