What's it worth??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AS_BO

Reaction score
As above, due to a change in my circumstances I need to sell the car!! 133 Silverstone
Usual spec
11500 miles
Full service history
61 plate.

What do you all reckon?

AS_BO":2blsiohw said:
As above, due to a change in my circumstances I need to sell the car!! 133 Silverstone
Usual spec
11500 miles
Full service history
61 plate.

What do you all reckon?

6-7 grand in the real world, 3-4 as a trade in

Best bet to see is get on Autotrader and see where you fall, trade in on these are crap at the moment!

oscar":3g3bfas0 said:
AS_BO":3g3bfas0 said:
Usual spec
11500 miles
Full service history
61 plate.

What do you all reckon?

What? 3-4 grand trade in?

I've just got £5000 for a 59 plate twingo rs with 29000 miles

Even wewantanycar offered 4700. Fords of winsford offered 4800!

markhardy":2bramq4l said:
oscar":2bramq4l said:
AS_BO":2bramq4l said:
Usual spec
11500 miles
Full service history
61 plate.

What do you all reckon?

11 grand, 17 grand, 145 grand. it's all a guess until you get an actual figure isn't it. 4k is pretty close to 4.8k

oscar":315nwt1e said:
markhardy":315nwt1e said:
oscar":315nwt1e said:
AS_BO":315nwt1e said:
Usual spec
11500 miles
Full service history
61 plate.

What do you all reckon?

11 grand, 17 grand, 145 grand. it's all a guess until you get an actual figure isn't it. 4k is pretty close to 4.8k

No I meant actually got 5000 the second garage I tried. Twingos aren't as bad trade ins as they were last year. Last year I couldn't get more than 4200!

People need stop thinking they are worth peanuts :lol:

ah yeah fair enough i suppose, i know that last year people were getting 4.5 k max for their twingo's 3 or so years old. silly money really, especially when the 2008 RS133's are going for the same kind of money privately. according to auto trader, it's valued at around 7 grand which is reasonable!

Thanks chaps, that's gonna leave me with a fair chunk of neg egg on the car..... Damn I need to find £1000 from somewhere!!

oscar":2pdwswqz said:
ah yeah fair enough i suppose, i know that last year people were getting 4.5 k max for their twingo's 3 or so years old. silly money really, especially when the 2008 RS133's are going for the same kind of money privately. according to auto trader, it's valued at around 7 grand which is reasonable!

My dini went for £6700 trade in, could get £7200 at my local ford also part ex'd if I wanted to go ahead with a new fiesta ST

To be honest , these cars are priceless , you buy them for the the smile on your face they give you on a good B road and the annoyed reps faces in their overweight rep mobiles when you can go in and out of a corner better then anything else !

Delboy":3j1z6jhp said:
To be honest , these cars are priceless , you buy them for the the smile on your face they give you on a good B road and the annoyed reps faces in their overweight rep mobiles when you can go in and out of a corner better then anything else !

well, that's not just open to sales reps in their german ''whips'', it goes for just about anything. sure you can get your VW hatchbacks and other brands with silly amounts of power for a small engine thanks to a big turbocharger but once you hit a corner you fear for your life due to the crap chassis. i'd take a small revvy engine with the best chassis on the market any day of the week as we don't have long straights with unlimited speed limits in the uk :p twisty b roads are everywhere and that's where a twingo excells! be that a modified twingo GT or a stock / modified 133 it's all the same really in terms of smiles per pound spent :D

Am in North Devon at the mo on hollibags... narrow, tight, twisty lanes and more campervan chicanes than you can shake a stick at... was here in a Focus last year... SO much more fun this year...

This is exactly the reason why I don't want to get rid of mine!!! I took my brother out in it the other day around some fell roads and all I got out of him was "f**k man, it clings on well doesn't it?!"