Whats the lowest you can on the renault twingo RS 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazm8

Reaction score
I've looked on the Internet and they're all 25F 30R can you go lower or not?

:geek: about 50mm with coilovers. these cars weren't designed to be slammed, and the people who make coilovers for the 133 obviously took this into mind

Atm ive got 30f 35r and I want it lower :/ how much are the coilovers

check out demon tweeks and cam racing, as well as google for twingo 1.6 coilovers and you'll soon see what coilovers are available for your car. i think you're in the wrong car to be slamming it as i don't think anything exists, and rightfully so. :) pretty sure 99.9% of the members on here who own renaultsports will tell you the same thing. the lower you go, the more you take away from the renaultsport charachteristics thus messing up the bump steer geometry etc etc...that's fine for a piece of crap that has no renaultsport wizardry like a clio 1.2 - slam away!

however i have seen one or two decked twingo sports on this forum so have a search through the search bar. i'd link you if i could remember who lol

i have lowered mine quite some with shorter springs in the rear cause the origanlly from ST suspension werent enough for me but i still run quite high for the "lowered scene" , but if you run stretched tires you can practicly run 4 cm's off the ground , but is it healthy for your driveshaft i dont know

i think the lowest in a 133 would be OllieCup and then me

Ollie133cup was running 15 inch rims
IMG_2029.jpg

I'm running 16 inch rims with 195 45 tyres

IMG_188771721108901.jpg

IMAG1075.jpg

Very cool......What are the wheels called on ollies cup? I like that style