Wheel Cleaner Kenotek

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostZ

Reaction score
Well as in a recent post about iron-x this does somewhat look familiar after effect and its a PH neutral wheel cleaner
why ph neutral cleaner the last picture will show you why i use PH neutral wheel cleaner ....

So now back on topic this is the Belgium product made by Kenotek it's called wheel cleaner ultra (PH neutral)
p1030350m.jpg

So first we need very dirty rims these rims have been driven with the whole winter season ;)
p1030334.jpg

p1030335v.jpg

p1030336o.jpg

p1030337r.jpg

So this is what i did :
Spray on dry , you can use a wheel brush if you want to (i didn't to see what effect it would give) -> after 2 minutes it smell like sewage waste dump chemical stuff UGGGH :x

p1030338g.jpg

p1030339hf.jpg

Sprayed of with pressure washer and stroked my finger around some area's of the rim looked pretty neat
p1030340d.jpg

p1030342y.jpg
p1030341r.jpg
p1030345f.jpg

This is why you need PH neutral products for your rims ->
I WILL NEVER USE ACID PRODUCTS ON MY DINI RIMS AGAIN !!! (Meguiars HOT WHEELS) did this so please if you love your wheels don't use ACID based cleaners on it don't make the mistake i did ;)
p1030343r.jpg

hope you liked it :mrgreen:

I need to buy this too but the shop where I got my Kenotek didn't bother with the Wheel Cleaner Ultra because the normal wheel cleaner is 8€ and the Ultra is 24€ and he thinks no one is going to bother buying it.