wheels decision

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiejamweb

Reaction score
I think I'm going to keep it standard but was thinking of going with some dotz mugellos 17" same size as on my car as s standard in gloss black but to add the difference with a red dish, what do you think guys as it looks nice with the cup alloys?

i think it'd look nice man. dotz mugellos are nice wheels, on the right car. it will certainly be different mate.

the beauty in modifying a car for me is when folk think outside of the box ... it's easy to be dull and opt to put speedlines / team dynamics / oz alloys onto a renault car which has been done to the death and frankly bores the ring of me.

for example i'm running the standard GT alloys which suck, so one day i decided mate i'm going to paint them a silly colour and suddenly crap looking alloys look pretty cool ... purely because the colours don't go too well together, but because it's just that mad it seems to work! certainly nothing wrong with trying something a little bit different with your choice of wheels, if it makes you smile everytime you see your car in the morning then that's all you need :D

IMG_20131117_130303.jpg

Yeah I know what you mean but it's like risk the already nice look and get them wish there was some computer wizard maybe there is in here that could put the wheels on my car to see what they look like

Attachments

• phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg
    phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 282
Quite like them! Ask somebody to photoshop them onto your car?
Personally I'm doing the same as Oscar and just painting the twingo alloys, but that's because paint is cheap, and I can't afford some new alloys! Haha!
Thinking either black or orange ;)

Dotz, not my most favourite brand. They have maybe 1 or 2 wheels (including the one's you're showing) that I like but I find the rest of their products kinda.. Tacky?

Yeah I would like someone to photoshop them to my car before thinking of buying but they have to look better than the standard before I would buy them ha and what colour car do you have?

And there are really nice my dad had them on 18" 225 on his mk 4 gttdi golf in chrome they look sick and dotz aren't really very common people use bbs or Oz wheels