Wheels...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JE_GT

Reaction score
I know I've just recently acquired some Speedlines but I'm really liking how low I can get the GT on these coilovers and I'm so tempted to get a set of euro/dished alloys..

1.jpg

timthumb.php

Something like those..

no. the speedlines are the nicest wheels on the twingo in my opinion!

Or go Jap style,

some Enkei's: (these are the ones I'm getting for winter mode)

v1YBTl.jpg

or other examples:

attachment.php

14810.jpg

I dislike BBS style rims on a not german car.
Your speedlines look good! give the car a performance kinda look, which it deserves!

JE_GT":n04foaq0 said:
Dislike Jap style on a European car lol
To each there own but it's something different than the speedlines or turini's you usually see on these type of cars (not that I'm saying its bad).

If you're putting it on coilies then a set of dished euro wheels would look awesome!!

I looked at a set of dished rims but got persuaded otherwise, I don't think it will look bad it will look good but I don't see much point in super lows with super wheels.

Get some photoshops done ;)

ive gone for a euroish/old school look on mine. Bare in mind tho on 15's and as low as i am you will actually scrape the tiniest pebbles on the road. =P

photo.jpg

I love them Ollie! The Euro look is definitely my cup of tea... and I don't mind a scrape here and there, adds to the fun ;)

maggi112":v6lsn8pk said:
Does a non rs have them two plastic bits at the bottom of the front bumper that stick down?

The plastic strip the whole length of the bumper? Or something else? I cut alot of the internal/unnecessary plastic parts off of the bumper whilst fitting the intercooler so mine probably doesn't have them lol

maggi112":289ri1fy said:
Does a non rs have them two plastic bits at the bottom of the front bumper that stick down?
I have those too! When I have my coilovers I can use those little wings as a 'sensor'.. when they start scrapping too much, I wont get over the bump :lol: