Where are you going on Holiday this year?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyg

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting away this year, around September I'd like to think. Would quite like to drive to Germany, visit the Nurburgring and spend a few days in France. Original idea was a weekend in Paris with the mrs but I don't want her getting the wrong idea (One knee etc). Yet to plan anything just yet anyway...

But yeah, what are you guys doing/got planned this year?

Was going to Germany in November to visit relatives in my Dini for its first proper road trip, but my sister decided to book her wedding the first week of December so our relatives in Germany will be here instead :lol:

I'm going Weymouth in August with the other half, lanzerote at the start of September then Bognor Regis mid September.
Wouldn't mind going Florida though.

Kelly_GT":11ybw1nr said:
I fly out to Florida on the 6th for two weeks :)

So lucky i was there last year. Hope you enjoy it. where abouts you staying?

ive got nothing arranged for a Holiday this year which is sad. plan going back to Florida next year

LOL, just back from Morroco since a few hours,
dirty country, beautiful hotel...

Going up to kilchoan for a week camping with the wife and kids in 6 weeks then a week on mull for the rally in October with the lads.

Just got back from camping this weekend and going Zante in August! :D no doubt we'll go camping again soon! :)

nick7":2vjydoci said:
Kelly_GT":2vjydoci said:

ive got nothing arranged for a Holiday this year which is sad. plan going back to Florida next year
Somewhere in Kissimmee, can't wait to go!!

2 weeks roadtrip in the state of New York + Canada with my gf.

First we stay for a weekend in New York City, then visit some friends and chrash at their place.

We're also invited for a wedding in Boston. Then to Montreal & Ottawa and back down via Niagara waterfalls to New York City.

The rental is a Dodge Challenger R/T :twisted:

MovingShadow":197i1e39 said:

First we stay for a weekend in New York City, then visit some friends and chrash at their place.

We're also invited for a wedding in Boston. Then to Montreal & Ottawa and back down via Niagara waterfalls to New York City.

That sounds amazing!!

I may be off to Marbella, Spain in Sept, but I am definitely going to Sorrento, Italy next August for my friends wedding which I am Bridesmaid for! :D

Already been to Mexico, so probably not another real holiday this year...

XNicolalaX":30r9kb6g said:
MovingShadow":30r9kb6g said:

That sounds amazing!!

I may be off to Marbella, Spain in Sept, but I am definitely going to Sorrento, Italy next August for my friends wedding which I am Bridesmaid for! :D
It's a trip I've been trying to plan for years but something always came up.. finally, it seems like it's going to happen.

Not a cheap trip but vacations like this are not supposed to be cheap and are memorable. I'm not the kind of guy that goes to Greece/Marocco/Tunesia/Turkey and sit on my ass all day at some fancy hotel (sorry if people do this but to me it's a waste of money).

Kelly_GT":1x34sfmu said:
nick7":1x34sfmu said:
Kelly_GT":1x34sfmu said:

International Drive has much more to offer tbh good for a walk around at night. im guessing staying there you will have a rented car added?

last time i was there we never had a car and it was a hassle at times not being able to leave the parks when we wanted.

nick7":2rn2evvy said:
Kelly_GT":2rn2evvy said:
nick7":2rn2evvy said:
Kelly_GT":2rn2evvy said:

International Drive has much more to offer tbh good for a walk around at night. im guessing staying there you will have a rented car added?

last time i was there we never had a car and it was a hassle at times not being able to leave the parks when we wanted.
Yeah we have rented a car. So travelling back and forward is easy :)

in 19 days off to the 'Ring
and then 2 months later doing Route 66 with a brief stop in Vegas (again :( )

A few good holidays there folks!

I'm meant to be heading to Silverstone this weekend then heading to Wales for a week of enjoying the Welsh scenery and roads, including the Evo Triangle with a few mates. However, the rubber bit on my balls joints has perished so that's not happening for me anymore.

I'm off to Menorca with the family and I'm going to do a spot of deep water soloing (climbing) while I'm out there :p