Which Black??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaked93

Reaction score
After thinking long and hard i have decided to get my alloys refurbed and get them painted Black as well. Just wondering which black i should get. Bare in mind my car is black. Dont know about gloss. Especially seen as my car gets pretty dirty pretty quickly at the moment.

blaked93":lc8zd991 said:
After thinking long and hard i have decided to get my alloys refurbed and get them painted Black as well. Just wondering which black i should get. Bare in mind my car is black. Dont know about gloss. Especially seen as my car gets pretty dirty pretty quickly at the moment.

gloss black over matte black everytime. matt black when dirty with brake dust looks disgusting, gloss black when dirty just looks dirty but bearable. satin black will also look good

Gloss black

K-Tec just sold one with gloss black wheels it looked really nice

I'm going to get my fog surrounds and wing mirrors and maybe my spoiler wrapped in 3m carbon wrap. Go all Stealth haha

sounds good man! she should look pretty mean with the all black theme.

Tried to do the carbon wrap today but failed miserably haha. Not got enough patience. Got the wheels booked in for next week and will get somebody to do the wrap professionally. Also ordering a proper rs spoiler at the end of the month. Pics as soon as it's all done :)

Indeed it will. Got its MOT at the end of the week so if it flies through that then i will get it all sorted.

Not at the moment. Car failed its MOT and i had to pay out around 600 quid to get it threw. Wheels are booked in for next month. Spoiler is going to get purchased next month. Just waiting for the carbon stuff to come. so as soon as i do that i will post some pictures. Hopefully get the wheels and carbon done before the end of the month though. I don't like getting paid monthly :(

Not at the moment. Car failed its MOT and i had to pay out around 600 quid to get it threw. Wheels are booked in for next month. Spoiler is going to get purchased next month. Just waiting for the carbon stuff to come. so as soon as i do that i will post some pictures. Hopefully get the wheels and carbon done before the end of the month though. I don't like getting paid monthly :(

Tyres. Which I knew about. Brake pads. And worn front suspension arm. Which was nearly 200 to replace -.- ok for another year though hopefully haha