Which oil do I need?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex_225

Reaction score
Well Gordini 110 is coming up for three years old so I'm going to have my mobile mechanic chappy service it along with my Clio.

Now I was looking at the Opie Oils website but there's no service pack for the Twingo RS.

Any help would be muchly appreciated. I did search the site but it kept saying there were no results. :?

Thanking you

Tbh Alex I would just buy the recommended elf product from Renault. With the miles and the use your car gets, it will see no benefit using other oils, and the price difference will be tiny either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You could be right there dude, that said I suspect Opie Oils will probably be cheaper even for a better oil haha. Although I think I'll check it with Renault on Saturday. :)

Hi mate I have a new 5 ltr bottle of elf oil never opened it you want to buy it from me make me a ofer

The twingo rs use elf evolution sxr 5w40. That is the oil that Renault suggest! Of course you can use oils from other brand with the same specifications!