White badge covers.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waitey

Reaction score
I have contacted the company who make the black renault badge covers for twingo's whether they will make white ones, if there's enough interest they will make and list them in the next 1-2 weeks.

If you are interested add your name to the list, I will send this list to them as soon as there's enough interest so 5-10 people.

1. Waitey

What? Don't understand...
What is the price with shipping to belgium?

They ship worldwide looking at their other adverts and it says free shipping and doesn't mention any other costs to ship to certain countries.

What company if this? I've been trying to find somewhere that will do the facelift badges in black.

James-Hilton":1469cive said:
What company if this? I've been trying to find somewhere that will do the facelift badges in black.
Underground parts limited of eBay who make the covers for clios and the black covers for the twingo

waitey":15oh81gu said:
Jarre":15oh81gu said:
What? Don't understand...
What is the price with shipping to belgium?

I send them a message asking if they can ship to Belgium just for you ;)

dibs on this LOLZ xD white ones plz else i have to paint them :D

1. Waitey
2. Jamesw
3. Jarre
4. GhostZ

also had a message today:

thanks for getting in touch!! that sounds good a topic about them. To be honest i hadnt got round to it yet as i didnt think they would be that popular. we've only sold a few sets for the clios. Is there a few people interested? if theres quite a few waiting ill get them listed.

Jarre":2iq241vh said:

thanks for getting in touch!! that sounds good a topic about them. To be honest i hadnt got round to it yet as i didnt think they would be that popular. we've only sold a few sets for the clios. Is there a few people interested? if theres quite a few waiting ill get them listed.

lol it looks like you have read my mailbox to :D i think we are searching at the same guy lolz

Jarre":3p2j7aqh said:

He said that to me over a month ago and I said 6-10 people are most likely interested.... Still waiting

answer:

ill list them this weekend and we can see how many sell. Im also working on carbon fiber effect badges and we have this nice white carbon wrap which will look nice. do you think they will be popular or would people prefer gloss white, they take time to wrap so i would have to charge about 29;99 for the carbon ones.