White Phase II RS, Bedford

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamoo

Reaction score
Spotted this white Phase II RS yesterday at about 5pm heading onto Rope Walk, Bedford. Didn't get the reg, I've seen it a couple of times before but caught it on my dash cam this time.

Attachments

• twingo-bedford.jpg
    twingo-bedford.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 155
That's not an RS. Note the wheels. And lack of wheel arches. Or any Renaultsport specific details :p

Assuming they're all standard cars in the world, the quickest way to identify a facelift RS would be the spoiler. All renaultsports get the cup. The dynamic has the GT Spoiler

Without ticking the option, the Dynamique doesn't have a spoiler.

Is it me, or does that one look to be lower than standard as well as having the spoiler and optional wheels.

singlespeed":3gzoeuad said:
Without ticking the option, the Dynamique doesn't have a spoiler.

Is it me, or does that one look to be lower than standard as well as having the spoiler and optional wheels.

You would obviously be more qualified than I, having bought one. But that's what I was told when I asked about every dynamique having a spoiler in the last showroom I visited.

Them wheels are, IMO, ghastly

BlackTwingo-i":28cvpudg said:
I wouldnt say it was lower, more just leaning on its spongey suspension whilst taking the corner haha
Good point, well presented as I know Twiglet leans a fair bit :p

You are right, those are 15" wheels and a white spoiler. I can build something similar on the Twingo configurator.. ah well!

Attachments

• twingo-fake.jpg
    twingo-fake.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 91
singlespeed":11arj72x said:
BlackTwingo-i":11arj72x said:
I wouldnt say it was lower, more just leaning on its spongey suspension whilst taking the corner haha
Good point, well presented as I know Twiglet leans a fair bit :p

Yeah it's on a roundabout so it's just body roll