Whos got one of these??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renthal278

Reaction score
Hi there,
been a member on here for a fair while now so thought i had better post a new topic by now.
I have owned a 133 for a year now and now that i have decided to keep it for another year and would like to make a few mods too it and would appreciate all the help i can get by showing me whats best and whats not.
First of all was just wondering if anyone has purchased any of the following induction kits from kam racing??
https://www.kamracing.co.uk/index.php/renault/renault-twingo/engine/enclosed-induction-kits.html

And any noticeable difference performance wise??
Thanks for your help.
Im sure il be posting alot more sometime soon as really into what you guys are getting up too with your 133's.
:)

The gains you'll get will NOT be noticeable in regards to power you WILL notice a 'better' noise.

You'll gain approx 5bhp and in 133 that's f all and it'll mean jack if not mated with a decent exhaust. Therefore any gain won't be noticeable. There is a certain member on here that's going back to standard from a nearly closed system just shows how little the gain was.

save that 120 quid towards a remap ;)

**or if kam want to get back to me and make my scoops for these systems then buy it lol**

but seriously the bmc panel filter would do a great job of filtering out cr*p and be more free flowing then paper and from what other members have said, made to a high standard

Yer im more tempted towards a remap as that seems to be the most noticeable power increase. And my BMC panel filter is on its way thanks to you guys saving my engine from messing up as i saw the topic about the k tec panel filter in which i had one in there for about 8 months, so went to check it and yes the rubber on the filter had fallen apart.

i'd forget about the power increase and look at the first power of the before and after power/torque lines. might not add much power at the end but lower down their is a huge increase and is easily felt. being said more often on here, all about how the powers delievered not how much the 133 can get, 4-1 exhaust give higher torque/bhp at the end of the rev range whilst 4-2-1 give better low and mid performance. the remaps blends both together very nicely (which isnt a lot for serious money)

if you've got the cash aswell, a stainless steel exhaust! a lot of people arent impressed (including myself) with renault's fine quality of mild steel exhausts. ;)