Whos your fav cleaning product maker

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DODO :D

works wondered for me!
ive tried lots and i always go back to Dodo

Dodo Juice is definitely my favourite brand but this isn't a good selection. Swissvax, 3M, Gtechniq, Valet Pro, Autosmart and Zaino are all big players that are missing. Also, snow foaming is a process, not a product manufacturer.

I voted for Dodo Juice purely based on the fact that if I had to pick just one brand which I had to use on it's own then that would be it.

To be honest though, I use a combination of products from Sonus to Meguiars, Chemical Guys to Autoglym. Just so many great products to pick from. Shame I keep buying them before I've got through the others!! haha

you should be able to vote for more then one

I use autoglym aswell but mainly meguairs

TURBO":2ogpuip2 said:
i dont think iv ever bought cleanning products :oops: :oops:

Ha, you and me both, mate ;)

My Dad gave me a bottle of something-or-other when I bought my first car in about 1985, but I suppose that'll've dried up by now :?

gavin-h":azxc7wkr said:
TURBO":azxc7wkr said:

My Dad gave me a bottle of something-or-other when I bought my first car in about 1985, but I suppose that'll've dried up by now :?

Maybe now is the time to start, guys?!

I'm going to be selling Dodo Juice products, as of this Thursday, great discounts for twingo133.net members!

Monster Detail":1t9of0t0 said:
gavin-h":1t9of0t0 said:
TURBO":1t9of0t0 said:

Maybe now is the time to start, guys?!

I'm going to be selling Dodo Juice products, as of this Thursday, great discounts for twingo133.net members!

Also we have ultimate finish offering 5% off on all items from there website discount code can be found in the traders section :)

Initially, I'm not going to offer a specific discount on everything like ultimate finish are now doing. The discount I can offer will depend on the quantity of items purchased, payment method, delivery etc. But these prices will be at least 5% off for 133.net members :)

Sounds like good times and bargains all round!

For all those people who aren't into cleaning products, you don't need to spend hundreds. I would say that for less than £50 you can get enough products to safely clean the car, polish and protect it to a decent level.

Alex_225":33jhb00i said:
Sounds like good times and bargains all round!

For all those people who aren't into cleaning products, you don't need to spend hundreds. I would say that for less than £50 you can get enough products to safely clean the car, polish and protect it to a decent level.

Very true, looking after your car and not scratching it can be cheap and is a very good investment.

Monster Detail":37z3tj3p said:
Alex_225":37z3tj3p said:
... and is a very good investment.

Couldn't agree with you more, it's so worth looking after your car in a detailing/cosmetic sense as much as the mechanical sense.

For example I sold my Lupo within a few days and in part I put that down to the condition it was in. Interior was spotless, outside was washed, polished and waxed including the wheels.

Also sold my girlfriends Megane in the same way. Someone wanted it before she was even able to sell. That was because my OCD reputation preceeded me and they knew it'd be mint and looked after.

Just a few hours a month, keeping a car clean inside and out will actually repay you when you can ask a top price when it comes to selling.

Over the weekend i spent saturday 2-3 hours cleaning it then sunday finished the job i started with another 2-3 hours :oops:

That's what it's all about mate.

I worked out that last time I detailed the Megane I spent 10 hours over two days doing so. That wasn't including the arch and wheel detailing.