Whos your fav cleaning product maker

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a pressure washer and foam lance for a while but only recently got some actual Valet Pro PH neutral foam.

It's actually pretty good stuff, found it works better if you wet the car first, then cover in foam, leave to dwell for 10 minutes then rinse. It's certainly no miracle process and wouldn't work as a touchless wash on the car but if it makes it a bit safer on the paint I'm all for it. :)

Plus it's bloody good fun! lol

marknovaboy":q23lq3q3 said:
I've always used Meguiars or Autoglym but thinking of trying Dodo Juice as alot of people rate it.

What are you after mate? I sell Dodo Juice and give discounts to 133.net members :)

Also, in general, Dodo Juice products are far superior to that of Megs & AG.

marknovaboy":3rjawb8h said:
Thinking of trying the supernatural wax.

Supernatural is extremely good!

Many people, including me, think it's the best wax on the market (considering the price).

I've just sent you a PM with a quote :)

I have a pot of Supernatural that's still unopened! lol It is very highly rated and as Monster says, for the price I believe it'll out do a lot of more expensive brands.

I'd say fairy washin up liquid is the best to was your car with then pledge for the dash and steerin wheel lol

Monster Detail":az2p7uvf said:
Dazza1":az2p7uvf said:
I'd say fairy washin up liquid is the best to was your car with then pledge for the dash and steerin wheel lol

Can't tell whether you're being serious, or not, lol.
I'm jokin about lol yeah not a good move puttin pledge on the steerin wheel lol

Would make for an 'interesting' drive that's for sure.

I remember when I was a kid, I cleaned my bike and I 'polished' the wheels. By polished I probably used Pledge or something similar. Nearly shat myself after riding down the garden and almost straight through the fence at the bottom!! lol

Alex_225":1zn55wfh said:
Would make for an 'interesting' drive that's for sure.

I remember when I was a kid, I cleaned my bike and I 'polished' the wheels. By polished I probably used Pledge or something similar. Nearly shat myself after riding down the garden and almost straight through the fence at the bottom!! lol

hahaha