Will the Clio 182 cup alloys fit the twingo ?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're not my favourite wheels from the 182. Certainly better than the 172's (on the basis the 172's are standard clio wheels but bigger to me).

Could spend a similar amount on brand new turinis just have to find tyres, and in them sizes that's not hard

2dc2a965.jpg

Got mine on ebay for £300, but not in the perfect condition, with decent tread..
I like turinis on twingos too!

Yours looks great with the Anthracite Cup Wheels on BlackTwingo-i

I have those as originals on my 182 Cup.

waitey":ogxf80sg said:
Have you thought about the speed line turinis? They would suit your twingo RS better, they're off the Clio trophy ;)

Trophy = anthracite version ;)
172 Cup = standard 'silver' turini

BlackTwingo-i":2u43y9un said:
2dc2a965.jpg

Got mine on ebay for £300, but not in the perfect condition, with decent tread..
I like turinis on twingos too!

After seeing your thread ive just purchased a set for my Gordini 100, Cant wait to get them fitted !!

Always liked the style of them and thought its time to bite the bullet. Pick them up Tuesday so I'll try and get some pics up once there fitted.

waitey":35ew2wxy said:
Have you thought about the speed line turinis? They would suit your twingo RS better, they're off the Clio trophy ;)

If you suggest my wheels to anyone again I will kill you lol

JE_GT":17m4n193 said:
waitey":17m4n193 said:

If you suggest my wheels to anyone again I will kill you lol

What! I like them a lot, if there was a set in black and I had spare money.....