will these fit please ET49 6.5J X16"

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddles

Reaction score
hi all, i've read the sticky but am still not certain, and would like somebody who knows what they are talking about to confirm if these will be ok:

just bought a set of 6.5J X 16" alloys, 4 X 100 PCD, ET49 ( off a 2005 scenic ), to put on my 133 cup pack while i get my 17" alloys refurbed and need to know

1) will these alloys fit ok

2) list of ALL my tyre size options that will be ok with these alloys ( thinking of using 195/45/16 ), but what else would fit ok

many thanks in advance

Do you know the offset for them (ET**)?
A quick search shows 2003> Scenics having offsets between ET37 and ET45.

If they are 45, then they will be fine with 195/45/16.
Closer to 37 (meaning they poke out more) could have a bit of rubbing on the rear if your fully loaded (lowered) or bouncing over bumps and the front may scuff the arch liners on full lock

185/50/16 should also fit

You'll need to know what you're talking about by listing the ET as mentioned above by Singlespeed.

The sticky thread shows what wheel and tyre sizes have been done and fit fine and I think there's sizes that theoretically should fit.

ET49. Should be fine then and the face of the wheel will be in the same place as your Cup alloys

thanks. wondered if 205/40 would fit 6.5j rims? if yes which out of 205/40, 195/45 and 185/50 would give the best rim protection