Wind Turbines?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MovingShadow

Reaction score
These recently caught my eye..

CIMG5895.jpg

Wind Turbines (get it??! :p )

They're not easy to find though. Found one set for sale in Luxembourg.

theres always a good few on cliosport popping up. are you a member at all? if you're not, i could always keep an eye out for you :D there are some on ebay which need refurbed i'm sure. turbines look fantastic

No I don't have an account. Although JE_GT (think it was him) allowed me to use his account once to buy 172 injectors (2 years ago).

that's pretty nice of him dude! i'll pm you my login details to help your turbine (or williams wheels .... oh the ball has dropped there lol) quest reach it's peak :D i'm sure you can be trusted matteo :p

There's no 'wind' at the moment though so the wind turbines won't work

Speedline Maracana is the name - perhaps will help in finding a set. Took me 2mths to find mine (any at all - not good ones) in Poland for my Clio 16V (standard wheel), but believe the market for these here is a bit smaller.

Always some for sale on the Clio Valver forum (www.clio16valver.co.uk), but that's mainly UK, so shipping might be a bit expensive.

EDIT

Here's an old crappy phone pic, measured up against the RS.

Attachments

• 09102012191.jpg
    09102012191.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 189
Make sure you get them with centre caps, even harder to find separately. If they comewith the original locking nuts (and key!!) then even better.