winter alloys and tyres?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcushudghton1

Reaction score
Just curious as to if you guys could reccomend winter alloys and tyres for the twingo? just dont really want to wreck the rs ones tbh :|
Cheers

Pro races are always nice and speed lines also, can always pick them up on cliosport

would be a good idea to remove the gordini wheels asap and keep them wrapped up in your garage. they're diamond cut and will cost you a months wages near enough to refurb them :D

how about a set of rotas or speedline turinis in white ? ;) apologies in advance ....
ymyza4u2.jpg

they go on cliosport.net for about 300-400 posted usually with tyres etc, but they get snapped up within 10 minutes usually as do most things lol

Nice to see my old car still getting mentioned.

As said above they are Rota Spec Rs in championship white and to get that exact wheel and falken tyre combo it will cost you on the better side of £800 so a fair whack more with winter tyres which are more expensive.

Maggis suggestion of 182s would be cheaper, or my suggestion is steel wheels with winter tyres as you don't need to look pretty in the winter when all you need is practicality and money saving

waitey":2m6bd84u said:
, or my suggestion is steel wheels with winter tyres as you don't need to look pretty in the winter when all you need is practicality and money saving

sorry but I don't get this , I have winter tyres almost 5 months, the worst option are steel wheels ...

btw, I just got my second 17" twingo cup wheels, can I put 205/45 for winter setup?

Vedran133":2zcbjjoa said:
waitey":2zcbjjoa said:
, or my suggestion is steel wheels with winter tyres as you don't need to look pretty in the winter when all you need is practicality and money saving

sorry but I don't get this , I have winter tyres almost 5 months, the worst option are steel wheels ...

btw, I just got my second 17" twingo cup wheels, can I put 205/45 for winter setup?
205/40/17 is fine depending on the offset. I imagine 45 profile will rub as thats another 10mm onto the height of the sidewall