wipers ?????

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matbry01

Reaction score
right went to cleen the blades this afternoon as it is smearing and allsorts from the crap from the roads, pulled up the drivers side one no problem cleend it happy days passenger side wata gay !!!!!!!!! is there a way to lift it or isit not ment to come up ?

well thats not good i thought i had a issue with it as if it was on sort of release clip for it to come up :lol: thanks for the info ! :)

Yeah really annoying that it doesn't come up and completely pointless lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surely there has to be a way to get it to list up ? hmm might un screw it and av a look lol :)

No I haven't not yet mate might have a look tomorrow when I get home if I have time and there is some daylight left, if I find a way I shall let you guys know :D !!!!!!

You can always remove the arm then replace it once you have cleaned the windscreen

Twingogeekeo":1suq77ap said:
You can always remove the arm then replace it once you have cleaned the windscreen
to mutch effort for whats its worth, rather suffer and pull it up the inch it moves lol :)

It really is a gash bit of design!! lol

Thing is from what I've seen on the left hand drive ones is that the wipers are lower, so the hing sits just under the edge of the bonnet. Guess the wiper has limited movement so it doesn't hit the bonnet.

Stupidly they didn't change that for the right hand drive models so you can only just lift the wiper.

inded ! haha i have now found a way :p
basicly get your sponge and lift the wiper and then drop the wiper on the sponge move it back and forth ! cleens the window and the wiper blade at the same time :D