Woe is weebob

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weebob

Reaction score
Alrite,

I havent been on much in the last week even to discuss the new car this is because of a sting of bad luck (not that I believe in luck, been shite either way)

They say these thing come in 3's so here goes....

1. Both kids have Chicken pox, not sleeping, itching etc etc.

Both are really good sleepers, put down at 7, and dont hear from them about till 7/8 in the morning. However my eldest has been quite sick, chucking up in his bed etc. The youngest has been waking a couple of times a hour though the night.

2. The brand new Nissan QashQui +2 has been crashed into..

Basically driving down the A6 into preston, two lanes of traffic, Mr Clio on the inside of me and hadnt seen the parked cars and pull into the outside line. Mr Clio slowed to nip in behind me and then was smacked into from behind by Mr Rover, knocking Mr Clio into me. Broadsiding the QashQui bumper and trashing the rear passenger alloy. Mr Clio managed to end up on the otherside of the road just missing on coming traffic. Myself just about keeping the car under control and missing both oncoming traffic and parked cars. Wife and chicken pox'ed kids in the car, whole thing sucked.

Only stroke of luck is a copper was passing and stopped to help.

Still waiting for someone to fess up and accept liability.

Attachments

• 20120414_144607.jpg
    20120414_144607.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 247
3. The grill is missing from the horrid Vauxhall Zafia we have got as a loaner while the QashQui is being fixed.

Bloody Vauxhall, its either fallen off or some fuckwit decided to steal it, either way we are liable.

weebob":2d0xu3tp said:
3. Some fuckwit decided to steal the grill of the hire car supplied by the insurence company, meaning we are liable.

Who the **** steals a car grill!?

Unlucky man. I hope it all works out!

Dubz":1dczpwtx said:
weebob":1dczpwtx said:
3. Some fuckwit decided to steal the grill of the hire car supplied by the insurence company, meaning we are liable.

Who the f**k steals a car grill!?

**** knows.

the car is absolutely awful... '11 plate top spec done 20k and of course its had a hard life but its been the only car I have ever been in that "falls" into second from natural, seemingly under the weight of the gear knob

weebob":1g8l12ed said:
Dubz":1g8l12ed said:
weebob":1g8l12ed said:

f**k knows.

the car is absolutely awful... '11 plate top spec done 20k and of course its had a hard life but its been the only car I have ever been in that "falls" into second from natural, seemingly under the weight of the gear knob

What is it?

DrDrew":1kfcmn6f said:
weebob":1kfcmn6f said:
Dubz":1kfcmn6f said:
weebob":1kfcmn6f said:

f**k knows.

What is it?

A last shape Zafira.

Certainly sounds like the whole thing sucks :(

I'm not supersticious and don't beleive in luck, so hopefully that's the end to your run of unfortunate circumstances...

singlespeed":1047ixen said:
Certainly sounds like the whole thing sucks :(

I'm not supersticious and don't beleive in luck, so hopefully that's the end to your run of unfortunate circumstances...

unbelieving unlucky fingers crossed

sorry to hear about this mate

keep smiling and keep your chin up.

bad times that its all happened at once but like people say, lets hope its all over now

Wow weebob!! Sorry to hear all the bad news. Fingers crossed all starts to sort itself out for you :)

Cheers people. My chin is frimly up as I am bunging a few quid on the lottery, got to have some good luck at some point. Even some Karma would be nice

Good news. Got the cashcow back and its like it never happened, minus the £400 hole for excess and £370 hole for car seats in my bank account as blame hasnt been establish yet.