WOO new job!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommy89

Reaction score
Just thought id share that :D

been working in a shop over the summer - got phoned today by my old headmistress (where i did my training) saying she was desperate to have me back! so im a teacher again - more money = an easier house move and evenautlaly getting rid of my hamster powered twingo for a bigger engined one (not picky on models, they are all the same to me)

EXCITED!!! :D

tommy89":35gtwhl4 said:

been working in a shop over the summer - got phoned today by my old headmistress (where i did my training) saying she was desperate to have me back! so im a teacher again - more money = an easier house move and evenautlaly getting rid of my hamster powered twingo for a bigger engined one (not picky on models, they are all the same to me)

congrats mate.

about time u had something go your way for a change :D

Daveyb133":2fm4cli5 said:
tommy89":2fm4cli5 said:

congrats mate.

about time u had something go your way for a change :D

cheers mate! cant believe its all looking up :D what a brilliant day :)

Don't worry about that now your going to be getting better money, :) just think about that. ;)

Thankyou all! Got rid of the other job today. So I'm all set to start on monday (training day)

Haha blacktwigo!! Its a primary school :p so I will stear well clear :)

That's what I thought when I worked out my wages - instead of upgrading mine - might get a new one on finance for the mrs.

Nothing special - just a dynamique, they have one with a mileage limit (she won't reach) for 169 a month :)

congrats dood... like blacktwingo says... stay away from the jail bait!