World Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
I'm showin my support to England in the World Cup. Put a massive England flag on the front of my house and got these from primarni
ytagagag.jpg
can just about see where I'm goin :lol:

england have got a good team for once this year to build on, however they won't get out the groups with uraguay and italy! if they do, they'll be lucky boys.

i'll still be supporting england though mate, i always do! i've not heard one commentator on any radio station or sports mag mention how good uruguay and italy actually are :/

it wont kick me until the players get on the field and you'll hear that brazilian roar :D

Italy have lost there last 7 games, so shouldnt be a massive threat, only really suerez we need to look out for against uraguay.
I think we will do well!

jakeyb19":3jkm0zh1 said:
Italy have lost there last 7 games, so shouldnt be a massive threat, only really suerez we need to look out for against uraguay.
I think we will do well!

And Cavani, Ramirez and Rodriguez should be able to crack their defence though

jakeyb19":2p2wmhhr said:
I think we will do well!

aye ... let's just ignore buffon, casanno, motta, ballotelli, pirlo, de rossi, marchisio, cerci :p loosing their last couple of friendlies doesn't really mean anything. if it did, scotland would be the new brazil hahahaha

LC":109r2doe said:
jakeyb19":109r2doe said:
I think we will do well!

And Cavani, Ramirez and Rodriguez should be able to crack their defence though

godin, maria, forlan ... forlan might be halfway down the steep downward slope. i wouldn't fancy being on the same park as him the sly old fox that he is :D rodriguez, ramirez and forlan feeding every 20 seconds into suarez and then everyone panic's and forgets about cavani. i am absolutely dying for this world cup!

personally .... i just want to see the fans chant at ronaldo ''you're just a cheap gareth bale! cheap gareeeeeth balllllllle, a cheap gareth bale! cheap garethhhhh baleeeeeeee!!!!!'' :D

how raging would you actually be, knowing you're clearly the best player in the world by miles .... yet you're just a cheap gareth bale! hahaha so good

oscar":2dsx5yut said:
personally .... i just want to see the fans chant at ronaldo ''you're just a cheap gareth bale! cheap gareeeeeth balllllllle, a cheap gareth bale! cheap garethhhhh baleeeeeeee!!!!!'' :D

how raging would you actually be, knowing you're clearly the best player in the world by miles .... yet you're just a cheap gareth bale! hahaha so good

Aahahahahaha :D :D :D