Wrapping Badges..... Decisions

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesGT

Reaction score
Morning All,

Hope you all made it home safe from FCS!

Got a spare badge at the show to practice / make my mind up on what colour to wrap the front and rear diamons, the problem is i cant make my mind up what to wrap it in!

Which would you say would be the best from the following?

Plain White
Plain black
Carbon White
Carbon Black

For those who dont know, my car is black with a white 'chessboard' over the rear driver's quarter and front passenger quarter (will upload a picture of said vehicle later once gone through camera and put on Flickr)

in the meantime, the 2 images i have hopefully uploaded successfully show the design i have (not my car)

Attachments

• image-10-hammond-15-07-11-840870339.jpg
    image-10-hammond-15-07-11-840870339.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 229
  • Rear quarter design.JPG
    Rear quarter design.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 229
Im not sure stealth is something i can do lol ;) Although i did try to sneak up on you and carrie before the M1 :D

Black sounds good, although im wondering if the black would match well with the paint? or would it stand out a little.

I can't remember what the boot looks like but if the chequers go down the boot and around the badge i think it would be better in white on the rear.

The chequers do not go down the boot, just one little bit wraps around the bumper by about 2 inches or so

JamesGT":124szuzk said:
The chequers do not go down the boot, just one little bit wraps around the bumper by about 2 inches or so
black then I think