Wrapping & Body Shop Recommendations?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel95

Reaction score
Are there any body shops or wrapping shops you guys could recommend? Preferrably London or reasonably close (Essex way)
I got a quote for £1550 full satin body wrap with smaller detailing in carbon and gloss from V-Styling, and an extra £200 for brakes to be done in reflective wrap, not sure if I trust them 100% from lack of reviews and their website has alot of simple mistakes and not much work.
Looked at PWPro which I think it was Davey recommended and their work looked decent, no real close ups so couldnt see the quality but you can see theyve done alot - no quote from them yet.

Only other ones ive looked at which have stood out is Prestige Wraps & Customs (guessing will probably pay a small fortune) and Wrap Cube.

Don't care how much it costs as long as its not stupidly expensive as long as its done properly lol

Cheers in advance guys :D

Considered it but I have really bad ocd i will know all the faults in it if i do it myself and actively seek faults in my own work lol

Cheaper though; I'm sure you can do an equal job than a guy that's only been on a 3 day training corse; there's an offer on group on at the moment if it's of Interest

Might have to give it a go, spoke to my insurance apparently they dont allow resprays, vinyl wrapping or graphics of any kind on the car.. but their fine with me adding cruise control and going up "a couple of inches or so" with my wheels.. because vinyl is so much more dangerous than adding 2 inches onto my wheels lol

They'd have no problems if it was a range etc; they're such biatches

Its fine I'll get this year over with and thats it im gone, I tried argue that it'd be there to protect my original paintwork, the previous owner didnt look after it properly and the laquer is peeling around the filler cap, b pillars have cracked laquer and its peeling from that and even the headlights look like theyve peeled on one side, god knows what theyve done to it, ive got just about every autoglym product you can buy and in bulk and protecting it best I can and hopefully it wont get too bad

Daniel95":1hqju1w9 said:
Its fine I'll get this year over with and thats it im gone, I tried argue that it'd be there to protect my original paintwork, the previous owner didnt look after it properly and the laquer is peeling around the filler cap, b pillars have cracked laquer and its peeling from that and even the headlights look like theyve peeled on one side, god knows what theyve done to it, ive got just about every autoglym product you can buy and in bulk and protecting it best I can and hopefully it wont get too bad

I imagine he spilt petrol around the cap as for the rest of it I'm unsure; unless the driver was from down south

I dont think so, I looked on the history one previous owner pretty much central essex from registration to sale and the car itself is only 5 years old. I should have picked up on it and got renault to correct it before buying it but I was in that much of a rush to make it mine I didnt notice. Thanks anyway :)