Xenon Lights

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davey_dave

Reaction score
Looking to get some Xenons for my 133, recommendations? Was thinking of popping down to Halfords to see what they have?

As always the answer is don't bother! The beam shines everywhere but on the road and you'll be a bit of a mofo for blinding everyone, get some upgraded bulbs like the osram nightbreakers :D

ah right well they look good too lol can you get the osram night breakers from halfords? Does it also improve visibility? Sorry I'm a bit of a rookie at this haha

davey_dave":ikn61pao said:
ah right well they look good too lol can you get the osram night breakers from halfords? Does it also improve visibility? Sorry I'm a bit of a rookie at this haha

Or from eBay for a lot less, it improves visibility massively over the standard bulbs, I hate driving any other car without them!

Well preferably i want to get them fitted tonight so looking to get some soon. Any particulars i should be looking out for?

I've purchased loads of replacement lights. For everything on my car basically. Including Osram nightbreakers and LEDS for everything else. Can't wait to replace them all.