xmas clean

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamstuart

Reaction score
Its taken a while but ive finally uploaded some pics I took over xmas after spending the day washing my car, It was the first day in a while that it was a few degrees above freezing so I took advantage although it took about an hour of clearing snow away around the car first and the hose pipe was frozen solid :x
59dde287.jpg

7ad91b63.jpg

8c38e28e.jpg

7d85d99b.jpg

e7916de1.jpg

48589429.jpg

Forgot to mention a few days after these were taken I went to go out in the car and it wouldn't start :shock: It had ran out of petrol :oops: was a bit worrying though as it had literally done about 2 miles on the red light, then was idling on the drive for 5 mins to warm it up after a week of sitting cold then 3 days later it wont even start :? Going to be more careful now and not let it get to the red light again as it seems to vary a lot between how far it will go on it.

might be a faulty fuel sender unit might be worth getting it checked out

It did cross my mind, after checking there was not a fuel leak :p But I have kept an eye on it and its been fine since nothing strange going on when I fill up or as im using the petrol so im not sure, might take it over one day and get them to check it anyway for piece of mind.

iamstuart":ix4j52qd said:
Yeah possibly, any excuse to make it sound less embarrassing for me is good though :D

But yea who runs out of fuel !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: