Yellow Twingo colour scheme

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrDrew":2yhmhqce said:
I like that. If the wheels were to change at all I'd say make them black. Could carry the yellow through to the inside with yellow seatbelts and perhaps yellow seat/steering wheel inserts.

Yeah I was thinking black alloys, I've had a look at yellow seatbelts but cant find anywhere that really sells them. I was thinking of painting my calipers red to match the interior. Saw a pic of the clio red bull with red calipers, and it looks amazing!

Mike_Robo":541tynt9 said:
looks good, certainly a head turner! how about painting the Callipers Yellow?
I was tempted with the yellow calipers, but then I saw a clio red bull racing, and that has red calipers and it looks really good! So im a bit half and half at the moment. :)

I was thinking to do that on my Red RS .. to put all that in yellow or fluorescent yellow..
How would it look like ... Hmmmm

Some pics I took today :)
IMG_2731_zpsfc3861fe.png

IMG_2733_zps8f7fe989.png

IMG_2735_zpse4f6f270.png

IMG_2738_zpsa6ea4075.png

IMG_2744_zpsc77037b3.png

IMG_2751_zps3c9b1d98.png

IMG_2758_zpsea6c01bb.png

IMG_2788_zps4dca24d0.png

IMG_2791_zps07761d93.png

Mine was the same with swirl marks. They show up so bad on black cars. I use a product called "turtle wax black box". You can get it on line or at halfrauds for about £20. It's a good kit! Leaves the car so shinny and swirl free.

You can pay in in buying the polish i want :p its only a tenner.. Will text you!

On topic:
Car looks cool! Something needs to happen to make the wheels blend in though.. Defo wouldnt miss you coming down the road :lol:

mikehealy5":21jmn5ke said:
Mine was the same with swirl marks. They show up so bad on black cars. I use a product called "turtle wax black box". You can get it on line or at halfrauds for about £20. It's a good kit! Leaves the car so shinny and swirl free.
Thanks, I'll have a look for it in Halfords :)