Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yotah1":7muaz2z0 said:
182 Cup 4 into 1 for the exhaust.
So far we'll keep it revving normally, but TKS Motorsport has one taking 11000 rpm on balanced internals, insane engine but it has a relatively short lifespan between rebuilds :p

very nice mate. look forward to seeing this.

Shame pure-motorsports adjustable wish bone would't work( or maybe it might), you'd have the perfect system to attack under 8 :D

are you going to do an under tray whilst its in the work shop or will you save that for another day ?

No other work than listed previously a couple of pages ago (it's already quite costly and I want to try it like this and keep some upgrades for later).

The garage has a bunch of exhaust manifolds laying around, they will build mine starting from the best setup they have and that fits in the engine bay. I know they have a 172, a 182 Cup, and a 203 exhaust manifolds available as "donors".

yotah1":35foqxii said:
The garage has a bunch of exhaust manifolds laying around, they will build mine starting from the best setup they have and that fits in the engine bay. I know they have a 172, a 182 Cup, and a 203 exhaust manifolds available as "donors".

Mine is a 172 cast turbo manifold that had a bit of work done to make it fit but it seemed to work.

Don't worry. I found it..

Pink%20Renault%20Twingo%20RS%202009%20model%20front.jpg

manofhow":z2aebf3r said:
yotah1":z2aebf3r said:
Think more along the lines of 1980s Renault Turbo F1 :D

very nice, the yellow and black livery?
Yea, I've seen a concept design. I had a formula 1 race car in that color when I was a child.

It's safe to say it looks epic! :-D

MovingShadow":2g0lkqdt said:
manofhow":2g0lkqdt said:
yotah1":2g0lkqdt said:

Yea, I've seen a concept design. I had a formula 1 race car in that color when I was a child.

it is BOSS i <3 the combination :D saw also the concept

MovingShadow":3c647f6g said:
manofhow":3c647f6g said:
yotah1":3c647f6g said:

it is BOSS i <3 the combination :D saw also the concept