Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea, I'll check with the garage if they kept the old glass in order to weigh it, but I'm more interested in the overall weight of the car than checking every item one by one...

yotah1":2oo334iw said:
No idea, I'll check with the garage if they kept the old glass in order to weigh it, but I'm more interested in the overall weight of the car than checking every item one by one...

i see what you mean, even if its just the total weight of all the glass .
Streamline carbon were also looking for a car to do a carbon fiber roof is this helps ;)

Then you must add the weight of the motors and the mechanisms on top of that.

Streamline Carbon does a very good job usually, but they are awfully expensive and usually, even the donor vehicle doesn't get the part for cheap or anything, so bloody not interested...

The Twingo is ready!!

I've bought a Clio V6 airbox from a french guy, should be delivered early this week and i'll bring it with me to the Ring this weekend when I go to pick ip the car with a trailer. We'll see if it fits in the engine bay.

The exhaust sent for the 6th time by Renault does not fit (they keep sending parts with references which are not the one we asked...) so we've contacted K Tec Racing, and they listed the 182 Cup decat downpipe on their website. Once ordered, they told us there was actually a 5 weeks delay to receive the part which was not in stock. So back to the drawing board...
We'll do the end of the year testing with the OEM catalyzed exhaust from the Clio, and then we'll update the mapping once i'll have the brand new exhaust for next year.

In the meantime, Kirfel took care of the seats brackets and we'll adjust their position next Friday when we'll also install the mirrors.

Mapping starts in the second part of August, and I'm planning one Ring weekend in September hopefuly, with the. 3 trackdays in France in October and early November.

Wooo this is awesome progress :), my car is now booked in at ktec for the mapping and ecu install :) at the end of August, they want the car for a week or 2 and then we should have a BOOOSSTED TWINGO !!!!!!! Sooooo exited !!!!!

I got the car back this weekend. We loaded it onto the trailer on Friday, but we ran out of battery after a few starts and stops and manoeuvering around for fun, so we had to push it onto the trailer.

It fired right up when we unloaded it yesterday evening at my friend's place where it will stay for a couple of weeks before going to mapping.

Currently it has the 182 OEM exhaust with cats, but the sound is already very nice so in the end I might keep em for a little while longer than initially planned, while I work out the rest of the setup adjustments.

t2rsc310.jpg

I have some work to do on it this week :
- ride height adjustment and wheel alignment to adjust accordingly as the car is setup too low
- install the mirrors
- remove the trailer hitch
- put back the part of the wiring which is necessary for the center locking of the doors
- adjust the steering rack to a better position
- rear camber plates
- Clio V6 airbox
- some piping to adjust in the engine bay, and so on...

That will be crazy fast!! watched all ur ring videos, ull be into 7 mins possibly with this running a good setup. That's mental. Can't wait to see it in action :)

callum you'll get your arse handed to you haha! brave boy though i like it. anthony's a maniac behind the wheel :p