Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you loose money if you sell it
better if you can store it somewhere
I hope you can !

I'm surprise for the short live of the pulley .. probably i should change it on the k4m if i change the "distribution"
lol my english si perfect

I saw your profile picture
you're lucky i'm fan of Harris

Dubz":32dwqo03 said:
90e85e720a69f5adebdb5f3328372ee1.jpg

This is why I shouldn't read this thread in a lecture..

NOW that's why you shouldn't read it at work....WTF?!

If you do sell this bud, you'd do well putting it on Race and Rallied, Pistonheads and places like that.
Would make for a very potent race car or rally car (although not sure what class it would rally in!)

And we officially have a fully mapped Twingo RS with 204 hp.

I should get my hands on the dyno sheets soon, and the car will be back home next week.

abp950":dxuik128 said:
Damn that's amazing, how much does it weigh now?

No idea but we'll know when we do the full alignment with weight adjustment per wheel. Hoping for 950kg...

It willbe backhome next week, andI have a 3 days weekend to finish some workonit, then get it aligned, then track it in mid-April.

I'm taking delivery of the car tomorrow evening. I have a couple of things to do on it before taking it onto the road (like find my insurance papers...) but hopefully I'll be able to shoot a couple of videos and take some photos of the car.

Getting really excited right now!

This weekend being a 3 days weekend, my girlfriend is coming over to help me out on the car, as we have to install the new gearbox linkage and shifter, take off the exhaust for a bit of cleaning, do a bracket for the airbox, install the windows vynil, take some decals off the car and put new ones, reset the camber on the rear wheels, bleed the brakes, work on the dash display bracket, install the new seat supports...

yotah1":39gajkho said:
I'm taking delivery of the car tomorrow evening. I have a couple of things to do on it before taking it onto the road (like find my insurance papers...) but hopefully I'll be able to shoot a couple of videos and take some photos of the car.

Getting really excited right now!

This weekend being a 3 days weekend, my girlfriend is coming over to help me out on the car, as we have to install the new gearbox linkage and shifter, take off the exhaust for a bit of cleaning, do a bracket for the airbox, install the windows vynil, take some decals off the car and put new ones, reset the camber on the rear wheels, bleed the brakes, work on the dash display bracket, install the new seat supports...

I've read You installed Cup racer EPS in your car, have you encountered any problems fitting it, did it fit the stock loom/wiring harness, any problems with UCH and immobilizer, and finally how does it feel compared to stock one? (I have one lying in my garage waiting to be fitted - in a CRS though - along with other goodies from Cup racer like rollcage, dash, control panel etc.)
but first things first - impressive what You did with your car, well done

I got the car back yesterday evening!

So, first, answer. No I'm not using the Cup EPS, I've bought and fitted the Sybele Challenger 6 ECU which was fully mapped with 4 days of testing on the dyno.

The car is just insane! I'll have to make some videos, but now I understand why Renault didn't put 200hp in the Twingo, it just goes like hell! I scared myself on the first drive, it keeps pushing and pushing, really amazing.

I've done about 100km with it now, no engine of mapping issues, no vibrations, nothing to declare really, just a lot of fun.

It needs some loving though as it has sat in garages and workshops for over a year so a good cleaning, a proper suspension setup, re-aligning the steering wheel, and most of all I must sort out why the central locking is not working in the doors!

Hope it makes you feel in love with the Twingo again because as you said, it's been standing in a workshop for a year. You'd probaly became a little unfamiliar with it.