Yotah1 : présentation

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yotah1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just quickly introducing myself during a break at work :)

Name : Anthony
Car : Twingo RS Cup with some mods ... (topic coming soon)
Use : Daily driver and trackday car (mostly Nurburgring Nordschleife
Job : car designer

A bit more about myself and where I´ve been, what I do, etc :

I like photography, car racing, racing in general actually, do a lot of trackdays, mostly on the Nordschleife as it´s only 150 km away from my place, getting back in shape with my MTB and doing some jet skiing on the WE with the family. I lived in France for about 20 years then moved for the studies during internships in Portugal, Spain, Italy, Japan. I worked in UK last summer at Land Rover, shit experience globally because of a bad combination in work/weather/car problems/theft...
I´m now working for GM in Germany, enjoying and spending a bit too much money on my RS ...

I come here after chatting a bit with one of the members (fredii) on Youtube on one of my videos at the Ring and also because I came in contact with Forge Motorsport to develop a silicon hoses kit for the RS but I need to motivate 10 people at least, and we are only 4 members on the french Twingo forum to be interested. I´ll do a dedicated topic to present the thing to you all and see if anyone is interested.

I hope the presentation is enough, feel free to ask questions if you want to know more :)

Welcome, Anthony!

glad you made it. always nice to have some "less talking, more doing" kinds of people around.

as I told you, your videos from the nordschleife are impressive. If i'd live that close to the track, I would be there every weekend :) But unfortunately I live in Austria, 1000km away, so I only went there once and the weather was crap so I was only able to do 3 (almost) dry laps :(

I'm looking forward to your project thread.

-edit- btw there are several hosekits around. samco and SFS do good quality kits. why do you wait for forge to make some?

Thanks for the welcome :)

Frediiii (i hope i put enough "i" :D ), waiting for Forge just because I didn´t know about the SFS and Samco kits. I´ll have a look around the forum to get some infos which are definitely missing in the french community!

Car´s topic is posted with pictures to explain the complete process :)

Welcome Anthony. I think yours is the most track orientated car here. Al has seats and harnesses for trackdays, but still has most of the interior

Theres some pics of the Samco hoses >>>here<<<. Ollie has some white ones and I'm sure theres pics somewhere here too