You know its christmas when......

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aarrrgghhhh its not even december yet!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's Christmas when my missus starts pointing out things she might like and shortly after my wallet starts to empty!! lol

Alex_225":axiwokgs said:
I know it's Christmas when my missus starts pointing out things she might like and shortly after my wallet starts to empty!! lol

hahaha i get that all year i just pretend i didnt hear it :lol: :lol:

TURBO":3i6irnuz said:
Alex_225":3i6irnuz said:

Selective deafness FTW!!! haha

It's me and the missus 3 year anniversary this year so ended up buying each other something. I bought her a bead for her Pandora bracelet, she bought me Optimus Prime!

I think I won on who received the better present! lol

TURBO":wy0k0ds2 said:
Alex_225":wy0k0ds2 said:

Selective deafness FTW!!! haha

It's me and the missus 3 year anniversary this year so ended up buying each other something. I bought her a bead for her Pandora bracelet, she bought me Optimus Prime!

I think I won on who received the better present! lol

afew years ago i bought my misses a teddy and box of choc's for an anniversary and thought i was onto a winner then i unwrapped a new ps3slim!!how bad did i feel

Makes another one of use that loses money though there misses.

My shopping is almost done for xmas just gotta get the misses one more bit :) next months money is all mine :)

TURBO":1mk0uzmp said:
afew years ago i bought my misses a teddy and box of choc's for an anniversary and thought i was onto a winner then i unwrapped a new ps3slim!!how bad did i feel

Damn that would make me feel bad........until I started playing and then I'd think 'F*ck yeah this is cool!' :lol:

Funny thing is me and the missus bought each other a present at the weekend for our anniversary, both similar cost and all that. I just so happened to give her a card on the day and she didn't give me a card, I wasn't fussed as I knew she didn't have the chance to get one.

So what happens, she cried because she felt guilty! hahaha Women eh, can't live with 'em and can't murder them and stick them under the patio. ;)