You know what really grinds my gears?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MovingShadow

Reaction score
Having family on Facebook.
Even though you barely post stuff about your car updates because you know you'll get comments about it, when you do it they make these really fu*king annoying comments :evil:

I love my mom but I really never wanted to add her on FB until she started begging me.. I don't have my dad on FB but he says he understands why.

My dad is the only family member who supports me in doing stuff to own car (but that's probaly because when he was young he had a totaly tweaked out Mk I Golf GTI) and maybe my cousin too (had a build-out offroad Wrangler).

/endrant

it's the same for me, can't post anything without a snotty comment

Facebook is full of cunts anyway , but it can work in your favour

Put them on a restricted list it's what I do with work people I don't trust as far as I can throw them.

Mr_Ben":d0b145hj said:
Put them on a restricted list it's what I do with work people I don't trust as far as I can throw them.
That's an option. I also have some people on that list that are co-worker's.

Mr_Ben":e270yk01 said:

Same here! Then they can't ***** about you not accepting a friend request as you have.. They just don't see your shit this way! I've done this before and you'll find when people realize they can't see your stuff they will delete you as a friend anyway, also works in your favour cuz they deleted you so not your fault haha