Your MPG

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been on a trip down to London and back with 90% motorway. Sat the car at 65 all the way there and back. Managed 355 miles to the tank. Usual manage around 300 so being a Eco worrier was boring but worked out in the long run!!

I'm guessing about 28-30mpg recently driving semi-sensible but i really don't care how much fuel a car uses personally and don't pick cars based on MPG claims but how much fun they are.

Although I can easily drop a bar everytime I do my daily commute of 13 miles one way if I have some 'fun' so god knows how much mpg that is?? Lol

On a trip back from carries I averaged 38 mpg and I wasn't being overly cautious with the loud (not fast) pedal. I recently achieved 45 on a longer run (calculated not from a read out) so it's improved, as I. Couldn't dream of beating 30 mpg on an average run when I first picked her up.

54 mpg is a new personal best calculated and with 85 miles from first bar. That was REALLY trying. Doubt ill beat that.

Filled it to the brim a few week back and reset the odometer, it's just gone in the red bar and i've got 276 miles, thats with a variety of driving motorways/A roads/B roads/traffic jams.

usually 40mpg. 30 if i drive in gear whilst in boost, 3rd gear sitting on 3k rpm. tapp the accelerator ; smile, and everyone within a 200 metre radius gets sore ears. fantastic :D

Since I've had it I'm averaging 36. Not bad I suppose, I hyper mile all the time but then screw it up with track days!!! lol

First tank since playing with the mapping but I have noticed theres some areas where its running richer than needed. Although, rich is a lot safer than lean so probably a good place to be with a first attempt. Overall, it seems to run well enough.

35.1mpg over 262 miles and that wasnt even trying to be carefull of the mpg.

We've been trying to play the mpg game for the last few days, mostly motorway miles. Ended up with 50.3mpg! Mightily boring though....

37.5mpg over 325 miles with mixed driving and a straight through exhaust

Picked my car up in Calais from Ktec last week Friday.
Refilled it on the way back and did some mixed driving (cruise control on the highway & some spirited driving on the smaller roads). At 490 km the fuel light came on. It's average consumption is around 6 liter/100 km.

Twins go":8sud75db said:
We've been trying to play the mpg game for the last few days, mostly motorway miles. Ended up with 50.3mpg! Mightily boring though....

yous drive slow as hell though :p skint students, but you still have no excuse boys!

Filled up with roughly 8.5 gallons this morning, did 235 miles to get to that point...works out at about 27.5 mpg (after guesstimation and rounding of figures)...

Not too bad, mainly driven in traffic through London - with a couple of late night runs round the M25 thrown in...got to love running out of an office on the opposite side of the city!!

Around town im getting around 25-30miles per bar, roughly calculated my mpg not long after I got it and it was around 27... my right foot may be a bit heavy... :)