133.net charity rolling road day PLANNING

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth":3tjjhquy said:
N0ddie":3tjjhquy said:
PFC mag won't be interested if there's "non-French" cars there.

I won't go on the rollers if its an issue for people....
hmmm if it were down to me I know what I'd prefer to see mate don't worry

I'm up for this, many charities I can suggest but ill be doing my own bit for them in the coming months so happy with any that you guys find close.

The better the turn out the better we can do for the charity, so Renault or non Renault etc should be able to come in my opinion, if it's a nice day etc and dependant on the amount of people turning up, anyone fancy banging on a BBQ in the evening somewhere too?

Jjay":2lvhyqyv said:
anyone fancy banging on a BBQ in the evening somewhere too?

I'm not so keen on this...

... But I've not got a renault so I'm not allowed to come :lol:

I probably won't be able to get to this but if you are looking for a charity then leukaemia and lymphoma research is an amazing charity as I'm sure many of you know is close to my heart

I'll play out at this. Should I speak to Matt at TDF? How's it gonna work tho in terms of donations? People will need to pay for the RR time I'm imagining unless a tuner can offer us a freebie :)

Yeah Leeds is a bit of a way! BBQ was only idea for those haters out there... ;)

Jjay":3934psxv said:
Yeah Leeds is a bit of a way! BBQ was only idea for those haters out there... ;)

I think some of the objections may have been to do with the idea of "banging on a BBQ"

I would be up for this then I can get a second opinion on my 146 bhp print out just where and when

Status
Not open for further replies.