133.net charity rolling road day PLANNING

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jjay":2vao00re said:
146 on what? Gt or 133?
And what have you done to it?

He has an RS I think but lets not start the bhp argument in this thread please as someone is bound to, there's a search option for a reason ;).

Hahaa okay I will have a look about :p didn't know there was another thread :p am I going to regret it?

On my rs but I don't believe it just not had time to get to a rr day it's fasts but not that fast lol

carbonfanatics":35vexfqj said:
I'll play out at this. Should I speak to Matt at TDF? How's it gonna work tho in terms of donations? People will need to pay for the RR time I'm imagining unless a tuner can offer us a freebie :)
I suppose the rolling road owner will take a cut to cover their time etc.

Would like somewhere as middle of the country as poss to so everyone can get down

Right charities....

So far

Help for heros
leukaemia and lymphoma research
anthony nolan
cancer research uk
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust
scotties little soldiers
The Air Ambulance Service
Great Ormond Street Hospital

Any more? Then we can go onto the next step

BlackTwingo-i":3b4l5v8o said:
What about my idea of derby area? Are there any RR's in the area?

I'll bung it down when I do location votey thing

Sounds like a great idea. Count me in :D

Theres a place not far from me https://www.htecelite.com/ .These guys have done RR days by the looks of it and there pretty central (15miles south of Derby)

Just a thought

Another charity that we could give to is, scotties little soldiers, set up by a widow of a fallen hero. To help the children that have lost their fathers or mothers.

The widow that set it up lost his life in Afghanistan, he was in the second royal tank regiment, the same as I'm serve in and for me it would be amazing to give to them but you guys to I'm sure.

What they do; they treat the kids to trips out And activities ect.
Some of you may have heard of the charity if not there was my brief description of what they do but here is a the website so you can all have a look. And if this doesn't get picked then I'd like to hope that you could give that spare change sat around to this great charity.

https://www.scottyslittlesoldiers.co.uk/index.html

Thanks Ben

Yeah could be up for this indeed. As for charity and us all being petrol heads how about something like an air ambulance charity, as we like fast cars and I know if I bin it I'll want to get to hospital quickly. Just an idea!

jra3d":32csppmc said:
Yeah could be up for this indeed. As for charity and us all being petrol heads how about something like an air ambulance charity, as we like fast cars and I know if I bin it I'll want to get to hospital quickly. Just an idea!

Pretty good idea that.

It sounds like this could be fun! and its all for a good cause??? count me in ;)

So are non renaults actually allowed or are people gunna moan?

Status
Not open for further replies.