172 seats into twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some people here with an RS that don't have a backseat anymore. Jared & chicken for example.

They don't need to worry that much anymore about seats folding forwards.

neill70":2qij13u9 said:
I was hoping someone may have allready done the swap, definitely need some side support, the gt seats are a bit flat and I like to corner fast ;-)
I wonder if the RS133 seats would fit :roll: Kind of a crazy idea, but they do have a bit more support than the flat ones. Either that, or the ones from a new facelift 1.2 as they are the same as the older RS seats

I think the 133 seats should go straight in, and hopefully no airbaglight with them, just need to wait for a set coming up for sale.

singlespeed":1n0u0hku said:
neill70":1n0u0hku said:
I was hoping someone may have allready done the swap, definitely need some side support, the gt seats are a bit flat and I like to corner fast ;-)
I wonder if the RS133 seats would fit :roll: Kind of a crazy idea, but they do have a bit more support than the flat ones. Either that, or the ones from a new facelift 1.2 as they are the same as the older RS seats
Really? The 1.2 facelifts I've seen had flat seats? Certainly no real bolsters to shout about unlike the 133

The ones I saw in 2 different garages were most definitely flat. Wonder if its spec specific? Or something that's changed. That's also really annoying, the 133 felt at least a tiny bit special

yeah that interior is too expensive, plus i dont want the blue seats, they wont go with my orange/silver theme

maggi112":1kt04rt7 said:
Really? The 1.2 facelifts I've seen had flat seats? Certainly no real bolsters to shout about unlike the 133

mk2 ph2,3 & 4 all had bolstered seats the same as a clio 172/182 in Dynamique, Initiale, Extreme, Campus sport and privilege spec.

Expression and Authentique got basic unbolstered seats.

MK3 Ph1 all got unbolstered apart from Dynamique S which got slightly better seats but nothing fancy
MK3 Ph2 were the same except GT models got bolstered seats the same as a clio 197/200