Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dazza1":3vpgdbap said:
Alex_225":3vpgdbap said:
To be honest the 172/182s are brilliant cars and in terms of performance a step up from the 133.

That said the 133 is more modern and will put as much of a smile on your face. It's a tough call as the Clio will be a fair bit cheaper to buy. :)
I only have the Gt mate :(

In that case mate, go for it. It'll be an even bigger jump in performance and spec. Plus you'll still get 30mpg+ and the tax isn't too bad. As long as insurance isn't going to violate your wallet too much then it's a no brainer if you ask me. :D

Alex_225":3s4aobm2 said:
Dazza1":3s4aobm2 said:
Alex_225":3s4aobm2 said:
To be honest the 172/182s are brilliant cars and in terms of performance a step up from the 133.

That said the 133 is more modern and will put as much of a smile on your face. It's a tough call as the Clio will be a fair bit cheaper to buy. :)
I only have the Gt mate :(

In that case mate, go for it. It'll be an even bigger jump in performance and spec. Plus you'll still get 30mpg+ and the tax isn't too bad. As long as insurance isn't going to violate your wallet too much then it's a no brainer if you ask me. :D
Gt tax is £110 182 is £235 :(

You pay for tax once a year, and tbh the extra amount of tax, you'll save in fuel. That's how much more mpg I'm getting out the Clio.

Graham":35g3q0ek said:
You pay for tax once a year, and tbh the extra amount of tax, you'll save in fuel. That's how much more mpg I'm getting out the Clio.
I'm gonna ring black horse up in Monday and find out how much I owe on my gt