2 year itch

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends, likely to be more than 15k. Any ideas what mine is worth, mods included?

I don't know enough about the GTs to comment on how much it's worth I'm afraid. :(

In terms of mileage, they say that over 15k a year and a diesel is well worth it.

I'd considered a diesel Clio as a daily run about a couple of years back. Looked into it and as I was only doing 4-5k a year the extra cost of the diesel fuel wouldn't have benefited me.

That's why I'm looking at a used bmw 330d. Chip tuned so I get the best of both worlds, economy and speed.

Yeah the 330D can be a real beast of a car, especially re-mapped.

I'm not a huge BMW fan although a mate of mine had a 2002 M3 and it was awesome.

My dads had an M3, M5 and drives a 760 at the moment. I think he likes them ;)

Haha I'm guessing he does, sounds like it's rubbing off on you as well.

The M3 is a very impressive motor. Must say though, the current M6 would certainly be a car I'd choose to have in my dream garage. :)

OOo I'm helping detail an m6 soon :D

and got my sisters boyfriends new m3 to do too, awesome cars. An e46 is still awesome but i thought the engines weer a little fragile and expensive to repair?

been thinking of 2nd car, killing 20k miles a year on the RS, already had 3rd service and had it since jan 09. oh dear. looking into sokda diesal sport or vag tdi engine :)

You know what, after the B road blast I had this morning, the Twingo is definately staying. Its amazing how 6 miles of empty flowing road can make you want to keep it! I have noticed some suspension weaknesses though, coilover time.

Steve-o":2eafxi2z said:
You know what, after the B road blast I had this morning, the Twingo is definately staying. Its amazing how 6 miles of empty flowing road can make you want to keep it! I have noticed some suspension weaknesses though, coilover time.

Should be good all week... half term for most schools isn't it?

You'll find it hard to beat the Twingo for fun.

Just buy some diesel workhorse for the boring driving haha.

Alex_225":112wukuh said:
You'll find it hard to beat the Twingo for fun.

Just buy some diesel workhorse for the boring driving haha.

Thats the plan :)

Buy a Honda Jazz....then put a K22 in it and take it to TDI and get them to put their Supercharger kit on it from the FN2 =D

*and keep it very quiet....and standard looking apart from a sticker on the rear bumper saying "Yep...you got pwned by a Jazz"* :lol:

M

That sounds like a receipe for fun! I quite like the jazz with the k20 going round with the jizz badge on the back. Having been in a crx with a turbo'd b16 i can say first hand vtec and boost is mental fast :p

I've only really experienced N/A VTec in my mates EP3, but I liiiike =D
The Black Jazz with the K20 that was in Banzai is based up this end of the country, saw it at the Falkirk Cruise before it had its feature.

M