Air Con Issue

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacmharris31

Reaction score
Hey guys! It’s my first post! 🥳

I have a 1.2 dynamique thats having AC issues. I’ve checked the cabin fuses and both are okay, the relay is fine and the compressor clutch will engage with 12v directly applied. I’m just wondering what this issue could be… the heater works fine and based on my other tests I don’t think the relay is getting power when the system is switched on. Has anyone got any ideas on following this up? Thanks!

You can easily see, if you don't have a multimeter, that the AC relay is working if you see the radiator fan running in low speed mode when you activate the air conditioning.
Note that to activate air conditioning you need to activate both ventilation and AC button.

You can easily see, if you don't have a multimeter, that the AC relay is working if you see the radiator fan running in low speed mode when you activate the air conditioning.
Note that to activate air conditioning you need to activate both ventilation and AC button.
I’ve multimeter checked all the connections in the relay and have continuity in the circuit. Wasn’t there an ECU issue with a few Meganes around the 2009 mark? Im wondering if this could be similar, as I replaced my blower motor just before the air con stopped working.,,,

Also, this loose connection was in the relay box, any idea what its for? 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5885.jpeg
    IMG_5885.jpeg
    461.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5886.jpeg
    IMG_5886.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0