• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anthracite 182 Alloys - FY8 - £350

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jjay":ej2us45y said:
Won't let me reply to your messages man, no idea what's going on with my pm's atm :/
Jay. You should have a message from matt about this.

singlespeed":16pean2g said:
Jjay":16pean2g said:
Won't let me reply to your messages man, no idea what's going on with my pm's atm :/
Jay. You should have a message from matt about this.
Yeah I do thanks guys will look into it when I get back from work

What use do i have with cup alloys haha? Come on dude.. :)
I'm rolling on 18's!

82E9E209-376A-4C93-B771-D7BA09D7DB86-269-0000001ED70A440B_zps256fcad0.jpg

BlackTwingo-i said:
What use do i have with cup alloys haha? Come on dude.. :)
I'm rolling on 18's!

Worth a try :D Would you accept £300 cash and I pick them up halfway? :twisted:

******* hell what do you want! Why don't i just bring them to your door and nock an extra £50 off that eh :p

If you wanna pay £300 you can go get a fucked set off ebay ;)

£350 is a bargain for these wheels in this condition!

BlackTwingo-i":tm6z61lr said:
f*****g hell what do you want! Why don't i just bring them to your door and nock an extra £50 off that eh :p

If you wanna pay £300 you can go get a f****d set off ebay ;)

£350 is a bargain for these wheels in this condition!

I believe you bought them for £300 delivered? I'd rather give you £300 in cash, pick them up myself to see if they're in good condition and spend £60 on petrol than £350 plus delivery without seeing them?

Good offer I reckon.

Maybe you're forgetting i bought them scratched to hell and payed £160 to get them refurbed

Go on ebay and see what you get for £300 by all means buy some for cheaper than mine, i'm not stupid or desperate mate.. Mine have had abit of interest on there too

It's your own choice if you wanna collect or not, but can post them for around £50ish! Might work out cheaper for you :)

BlackTwingo-i":278glduv said:
Maybe you're forgetting i bought them scratched to hell and payed £160 to get them refurbed

Go on ebay and see what you get for £300 by all means buy some for cheaper than mine, i'm not stupid or desperate mate.. Mine have had abit of interest on there too

It's your own choice if you wanna collect or not, but can post them for around £50ish! Might work out cheaper for you :)

I have a friend who has a spare 182 alloy, I will be trial fitting it tomorrow, and If I'm happy with them then I'll make another offer for you.

Maybe when scouting my other posts to see how much i bought them for you didn't find my job title..
I'm a buyer and i'm as stubborn as they come when it comes to costs, i'm not moving on £350 haha! :p

BlackTwingo-i":3f9oeype said:
Maybe when scouting my other posts to see how much i bought them for you didn't find my job title..
I'm a buyer and i'm as stubborn as they come when it comes to costs, i'm not moving on £350 haha! :p

Little S*** :evil:

Do you mind taking more photos of the finish?

If i'm happy with how it looks on my car when I trial fit a set tomorrow, I'll offer you £325 in cash and I'll collect them from your house!

RS133ETO":234c84js said:
BlackTwingo-i":234c84js said:
''i'm as stubborn as they come when it comes to costs, i'm not moving on £350 haha!'' :p

350 is actually a fantastic price sir especially when you can have the what...two little scuffs fixed for about 30 quid yet you'll pay 450 minimum for a pristine oem conditioned set, i'm deffinately interested but i'll let this boy loose them over 25 quid though before i pm you, etiquette and all!

If you read the description it quite clearly says refurbed with genuine renault IXELL paint!

They were done through a Renault approved garage, the finish is probably better than your cup alloys!

Just pull your finger out and come get them for £350 hahahahha

Oscar: thankyou very much :) i started to think i was being silly!

BlackTwingo-i":2nlnr72u said:
If you read the description it quite clearly says refurbed with genuine renault IXELL paint!

They were done through a Renault approved garage, the finish is probably better than your cup alloys!

Just pull your finger out and come get them for £350 hahahahha

Oscar: thankyou very much :) i started to think i was being silly!

I'll have them off you for £350! Only issue now is how do I pay you if I get them delivered?

i bought seats from him by paypal, and i am from belgium.
everything went smooth and perfect. defo guy you can trust

Jarre":35n33lw6 said:

Thanks jarre, much appreciated :)

Also, i don't know how you would pay me if they were delivered.. Isn't that your part of the bargain to sort out haha? Go to the bank!

BlackTwingo-i":bwy106xl said:
Jarre":bwy106xl said:

Thanks jarre, much appreciated :)

Also, i don't know how you would pay me if they were delivered.. Isn't that your part of the bargain to sort out haha? Go to the bank!

I'll come collect fella. Cash in hand. Send me your post code and we'll sort out a collection date.

Okay mate, just be sure you're happy with the condition with them, i don't want you turning up tryna haggle me down cause you won't get nowhere and will honestly let you come and go without them haha! I'm not saying that in an arsey way don't worry..

When you wanting to collect mate?

BlackTwingo-i":21exszvw said:
Okay mate, just be sure you're happy with the condition with them, i don't want you turning up tryna haggle me down cause you won't get nowhere and will honestly let you come and go without them haha! I'm not saying that in an arsey way don't worry..

When you wanting to collect mate?

I just said I'll give you £350 mate, provided I'm happy with the condition of them. I might come collect this afternoon, as my only day off after today is a week tomorrow, which I doubt you'll be happy to hold onto them for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.