• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"Back to Standard" Sale - Various - Scotland, FK10

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madmatt":2d2bv9ls said:
I can hold it that long if you so wish :) came from Demon Theives before.

That would be awesome :) I get paid on the 25th if that's ok? If you sell it before it's no problem, just let me know!

Yeah, that's cool buddy. It's one of the pieces that can be boxed anyway.

I'll do my best to get a video of the exhaust/intake tonight when the roads quiet down.

This sounds quite similar to the Orbis exhaust on my Silverstone, not too much rasp or burble just a great sounding exhaust. Pretty handy down them roads too eh?! Good luck with the sale chap!

Sorry guys, I've been all over the place this week. Will hopefully have my standard seats back in today and give the car a wash so I can take a good picture of the Recaros and Rotas.

The Recaro driver's side lower bolster foam is gone on the top where the frame is (still fine on sides), but material is still fine, so a replacement bolster can be bought for a repair.
Passenger seat is in VGC.

pm'd you sweet cheeks! ;p this time it's a dead cert lol

And replied buddy :)

Just a couple of updates peeps:

I have received a replacement exhaust so I will now be willing to post the system at the revised price of £350 + postage (instead of £300 + Replacement System). I am open to some negotiation on this.

The OMP Boss and Rota Wheels are on hold but will update if there are any changes.

Also, if you have the Bluetooth Sound Pack and would like a Carbon Wrapped surround, I'll happily trade it for a standard dark grey surround.

Image010-1.jpg

i'll give you a message on here mate, but i'm not sure if you've got it. something strange has been happening on here. i tried to log in all day today but everytime i typed www.twingo133.net in...the page below came up, and out of luck i managed to get into new posts through a google image link to the site. i just bloody wanted to get into my inbox so i could take note of the 'stuff' you messaged me with yesterday. i am actually gutted!

check the message though, i hope you've got it :D either way i'll give you a confirmation text today and i may be through to pick them up tonight as i'll be up falkirk way so i hopefully you're around

twingo133humped.jpg

Rotas now sold, thanks Oscar.

Still available are as follows:

Apexi N1 Black Edition exhaust - £350 + Postage

Mitsubishi Evo 4 Recaro seats, OMP Subframes, Sliders - £300 + Postage

HEL Racing Stainless Brake Lines - £30 + Postage

Custom HKS Air Intake - £50 + Postage

Takata Race 4 Harness, Black - £200 + Postage

Carbon Wrapped Radio Surround (Bluetooth Sound Pack) - Swap for your Standard Unit

I'm open to offers so please feel free to ask.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or want pictures.

Many Thanks,
Matt

EDIT - Also worth mentioning, someone on another forum is asking for £300 for these on subframes so I think my price is pretty reasonable, if you're hmm'ing and ahhh'ing...
IMG_7633_zps53a1c76b.jpg

madmatt":3uib7m1u said:

i've got to say, i followed matt back along the river towards the other kincardine bridge and this exhaust sounded absolutely to die for. very burbly and growly, but not ridiculously loud. fills the exhaust recess pretty much perfectly too

oscar":36vffq9p said:
madmatt":36vffq9p said:

i've got to say, i followed matt back along the river towards the other kincardine bridge and this exhaust sounded absolutely to die for. very burbly and growly, but not ridiculously loud. fills the exhaust recess pretty much perfectly too
Im tempted I'll just buy the muffler if he's willing to split