• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"Back to Standard" Sale - Various - Scotland, FK10

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the indirect questions :p

The can would be the expensive bit in this case and the straight section would take some mating to work with someone else's.
BUT the midpipe would work on a GT I believe, still all 2".

Drop me a PM and we can discuss it.

Ooh...I'll have to check available funds come payday but if it allows I'll be very interested in that exhaust.

Guys, you're best of messaging me with any offers etc, saves cluttering this thread but any interest is appreciated.

No buyers at current for the exhaust matey, so let me know by your payday. I may be open to offers as well :)

If willing to sell let me know , i understand you want to swap for standard unit but believe me you dont want my damaged one lol

Carbon Wrapped Radio Surround (Bluetooth Sound Pack) - Swap for your Standard Unit

JSB101":18oobv5f said:
If willing to sell let me know , i understand you want to swap for standard unit but believe me you dont want my damaged one lol

Carbon Wrapped Radio Surround (Bluetooth Sound Pack) - Swap for your Standard Unit

Not really bud as it's going for sale.
If you managed to find a replacement, then sure :) I don't want to be left with an incomplete car and difficulties of trying to find a replacement and probably end up COSTING me money.

Otherwise, within a couple of weeks, I'll be removing the Carbon Wrap and thus removing the item for trade.

I've seen the car I want so will likely be selling up the Twingo within a couple of weeks.

Do you still have the bride trim on the door cards? If you do, fancy a trade? ;)
Or show me how to do it? :)

I do still have the bride Trim and don't particularly fancy a trade as it's a wee bit of a ballache :p Sorry :/

If you go onto my Progress thread, you'll find a rough/quick explanation there :)

Boss is Back up for sale guys.
Offers please?

BUMP - Price Drop
Offers considered.

Apexi N1 Black Edition exhaust - £300 + Postage

Mitsubishi Evo 4 Recaro seats, OMP Subframes, Sliders - £300 + Postage (if I get no interest, I will be splitting the subframes from the seats).

HEL Racing Stainless Brake Lines - £30 + Postage

Custom HKS Air Intake - £40 + Postage

Takata Race 4 Harness, Black - £190 + Postage

Takata Race 4 Harness, Black - £190 + Postage
OMP Steering wheel boss and resistor- £50 including Postage
OMP Subframes - £90 + Postage

All other parts Sold/Withdrawn from Sale.

Takata Race 4 Harness, Black - £180 + Postage

OMP Seat Subframes (L+R) - £90 + Postage

Personal Neo Grinta 330mm Suede, Yellow Stitch - £80 + Postage
Used for roughly 4 months, very good condition. Selling as going to a 350mm Nardi.
PSN-6430-35-2092_B.jpg

Will follow up with actual pic.

Open to offers, please try me.

Takata Race 4 Harness - Withdrawn from Sale

OMP Seat Subframes (L+R) - £90 + Postage

Local collection available on all and discounts will be made for multiple purchase.
Still open to offers, please try me - the worst I will say is "no thank you"

Bumparoo

OMP Seat Subframes (L+R) - £80 + Postage

Discounts offered for multiple items, offers considered.