Been offered a Transfer..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mustang looks good. But not a fan of the srt8 personally. Cts-v coupe or camaro or challenger...mmmmmmmmmmm

Haha you can tell this is Car forum first. Well, sometimes...

As above take it and try it. just make sure if it doesnt work out you can get UK job back

im looking into moving to America next couple of years as sick of Scotland and boring life. Hoping to do Football (Soccer) Coaching. thats the dream anyway.

Do it, you're young, got nothing to lose and you can always come back.

You'll get alot of experience having a job like that.

My brother used to work for Jan De Nul ( https://www.jandenul.com/ )

and he've seen the entire world.. Australia, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bangkok, Tunisia and visited the countries in between when he was on vacation.

He didn't regret it because when he quit that job a whole new world of opportunities opened up for him.

Ollie133cup":we6kzyg0 said:
Quite fancy an infiniti G35 drifter..
I've always seen the Infiniti as a luxury skyline lol

There's a G35 that lives near me in silver, looks good but I think it lacks the wow factor as standard

I'd jump at the opportunity whilst you are young and have no ties (Obviously some family, but no wife, kids etc).

You get to see a bit of the world but the downside is, you get to work with some really dumb hicks that are known for blowing rigs up?

As others have said, do it.

You don't want to get older and think what if..... If it doesn't work then hey put it down to experience if it does then bonus.

Your family will always be there opportunities aren't.

singlespeed":mxsa7are said:
Importantly, what's happening with the ITB's whilst your state side?
Not very much ha, cars in the barn atm till i get back to which ill be putting the original alloys on . Sorting the coilies for the trip to Norwich to get the ITBs done. Then in the mean time get the Zenders refurbed.