Capsicum Red 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ollie133cup":kxqtx62q said:
You don't run your car on ultimate anyway? That will be a major factor towards the low bhp . I've always ran mine on ultimate and I've had two RR one with 127bhp at 4500miles and one with 129 after 10k miles

I've started to now but I just put whatever in before. Going to go back in the summer to see if I get any different then. :)

Bought two more Twingo133.net stickers as they were on offer before Christmas :p
Got them in carbon effect.

Anyway, think I'm the first person to put them where they are, so no-one is allowed to copy me ;)

Sorry about the crap pic. Tried a few times but my paint is just too shiny :D

untitledvvv.jpg

Haha. Thanks. ;)
Anytime mate. Lol. I love cleaning cars!
There's a bloke that lives round the corner from me with a Phase 1 Clio V6, but he hardly ever uses it. He took meout in it once though, but he doesn't look afterit very well. Really dirty and grubby, which made me upset :(

Jake_133":1ifunff8 said:
Haha. Thanks. ;)
Anytime mate. Lol. I love cleaning cars!
There's a bloke that lives round the corner from me with a Phase 1 Clio V6, but he hardly ever uses it. He took meout in it once though, but he doesn't look afterit very well. Really dirty and grubby, which made me upset :(
U can clean my car anytime mate when your feelin bored lol