Change to FCS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well u dont need to worry about the ford boys as there are at pod that day :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have never been to fcs and wont b going this year due to pod but to b honest knowing the germans are there aswell makes it more appealing to me :?

I truthfully don't know why you're throwing your teddies out the pram :roll:

Are you lot that petty and small minded that you can't like other marques?

With this attitude around the show(s) it seems I'm glad I'm not going, I'll stick with the Jap crowd and park my French tin in the carpark.

Mr_Ben":1etjfrbx said:

With this attitude around the show(s) it seems I'm glad I'm not going, I'll stick with the Jap crowd and park my French tin in the carpark.

Well said Mr Ben . Who really gives a monkeys about have the german cars there? IMO the german cars are making it a bigger show and more advertisement to the French car scene aswell...

great to see them but if you havent run your car at FCS and going to this year, it'll hard getting in and out with loads of cars and people there. i think they should of had one of the other massive areas in the car park. least then i can go see them without having to dodge out of the way of cars coming back and forth for track times :( hopefully it'll add to traders there but its such a small area and im guessing they could easily match the amount of french cars.
i hope it does go smoothly and will be nice but like everyone else said , bit better planning as it seems like they've thought "oh free space, wi'll dump them there" right in the pit area.

Ollie133cup":3lb879u7 said:
Mr_Ben":3lb879u7 said:

Well said Mr Ben . Who really gives a monkeys about have the german cars there? IMO the german cars are making it a bigger show and more advertisement to the French car scene aswell...

I think its more down to if you wanted to go to a show thats gives you all you go to Trax but FCS was awesome for just French cars.

Anyway on www.germancarshow.co.uk it looks like the location has changed and dates

It's cancelled because people are that closed minded!?!? O M G (which is basically what it means)

What a mockery, the car scene is getting tougher and tougher due to laws and "we" have to start in wars and cancel each others shows because we don't play with other people well......

Japfest & JAE here I come

Mr_Ben":cnvbbr6i said:
It's cancelled because people are that closed minded!?!? O M G (which is basically what it means)

What a mockery, the car scene is getting tougher and tougher due to laws and "we" have to start in wars and cancel each others shows because we don't play with other people well......

Japfest & JAE here I come

From reading a few of your posts todat Mr Ben i see your in one of them moods ;)

Just pointing out facts, people don't like the truth i seems.

Mr_Ben":35gzgpiq said:
Just pointing out facts, people don't like the truth i seems.

Thinks it more of the way of putting the truth across be befair theres a nice way and a aragant way. But i shall stop now before this goes to fair like ive said before 133.net was made due to the ways TOC became lets not go that way :) Lets keep helping each other and having a laugh

as said iv never been to fcs but it the track is anything like trax i wouldnt want me or my car on track with most of the idiots that get there!!

i would have thought it would have been a "more the merrier" with regards to the clubs side of things especially seeing as they are all going to b euro cars ??

i know alot of french/german clubs dont get on with some japs but i dont see why not it all seems a bit sad as at the end of the day we ALL have the same hobby or we wouldnt b going in the first place :!:

im still gona try and come to the night before to meet some of u and have a few beers but im planning on spending the morning at fcs and then the afternoon at pod as lots of my mates are running as well as some of our work cars

An official statement from the organisers, apparently posted on Saxperience:

We have been overwhelmed by the passion shown for the French Car Show. We are amazed at the strength of feeling here. As a result we have made the decision to cancel GCS. Please tell all your friends that FCS remains French! We will always listen to your views.

Like I said to Matt, I missed ALL of this.

Didn't know what the problem is IMHO...Yes, FCS is FRENCH, end of story.
There was an obviously attempted segregation happening between GCS and FCS so I didn't see the problem: Variety is, after all, the spice of life.

Now, I haven't experienced any VAG/French bad blood or b*tchery, just the usual banter, but then I haven't been to any proper shows that have had this...

I've heard of the usually German Invasions of Jap and French meets, probably happens in return too, but I didn't realise there was such a touchy...dare I say it, narrow mindedness about the whole thing.

Someone want to clue me in on something I MAY have missed?

M

Sam":2rax7lki said:
An official statement from the organisers, apparently posted on Saxperience:

We have been overwhelmed by the passion shown for the French Car Show. We are amazed at the strength of feeling here. As a result we have made the decision to cancel GCS. Please tell all your friends that FCS remains French! We will always listen to your views.

Lol, passion my arse!!

Basically the organisers thought of a pocket lining scheme and merged the two together to bring in more ticket sales. Now, after reading forums/campaigns, they've realised less people will turn up!

i was looking forward to seeing some M3's but they stuck them in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.