Cherrybomb exhaust back box

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waitey":3eanu9fb said:
LCplParks":3eanu9fb said:
I hate obnoxiously loud exhausts I reckon it just makes a car seem like a bag of crap to any bystander immediately

I hate universal back boxes with a passion , its a sure way to ruin a car and turn it into some chav box on wheels, especially cherry bombs. Putting one on a twingo would hit a nerve as every chav in their rat arsed clapped out banger either have a cherry bomb or stupid 4" tip exhaust on something with no power or any sort of performance at all.

Why waste money on something that sounds like it belongs in a maccies carpark revvin' up innit blad? Bare powah n street prezence wasteman!

Go full or go home.

nuff said. + 1

Mtwingob":3f6gcv01 said:
waitey":3f6gcv01 said:
LCplParks":3f6gcv01 said:
I hate obnoxiously loud exhausts I reckon it just makes a car seem like a bag of crap to any bystander immediately

I hate universal back boxes with a passion , its a sure way to ruin a car and turn it into some chav box on wheels, especially cherry bombs. Putting one on a twingo would hit a nerve as every chav in their rat arsed clapped out banger either have a cherry bomb or stupid 4" tip exhaust on something with no power or any sort of performance at all.

Why waste money on something that sounds like it belongs in a maccies carpark revvin' up innit blad? Bare powah n street prezence wasteman!

Go full or go home.

nuff said. + 1

At the end of the day modifying a car is to the owners taste. Who cars what they have done to it as long as its legal? Who cares if there's stupid exhausts or what ever on someone's car. It's there cause they like it and if people think its a waste of money, well you never spent it! I personally think people who buy 100k plus cars is a waste cause they will loose thousands every year but they can afford to do so, just like the people who modify there cars with 'stupid parts'

Some people need to get a grip.

The backbox section of the Supersprint is actualy from the Clio... so that kind of makes it universal :lol:

I think it sounded pretty sweet, I had a full piper system with 3.5" oval on my fezza sounded roughly the same except deeper on full throttle but wasn't bad on tick over nice low growl only loud when exhaust was superheated with a long throttle run cause lets face it, it was only a 1.25 trying to chase ST's lol

sounds good, cherry bombs seem to come with an attached stigma of the driver reading max power magazines whilst fixing his burberry cap. it's a shame really, as they are muscle car exhausts aren't they? personally i think they sound weak, but certainly better than the off the shelfers from k-tec

MovingShadow":24l7oex3 said:
Wtf, is he trying to copulate with the camera? :lol:

haha its almost like he was trying to video from his pocket. I asked him to do me a little video of me driving off after I dropped him off at home and then he sent me this. never mind the video skills just listen to the sound! :D